Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered Winner
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, It's been nearly a year since I've played at all. But I'm gonna play next weekend. I used to use a great paint called Black Lotus, but I believe the manufacturer has gone out of business.If you own a PMR, what paint has worked the best for you?

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
It's going to depend on your playing conditions. Talk to other players in your area who are also shooting spool valve guns and find out what's working well for them.

Get a few suggestions then start with what ever fits your barrel the best.

·
Registered Winner
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did like the Diablo 13, but its too expensive. I think ill try the Heat. Ill ask my pro shop about it.

Speaking of which, what the hell is up with paint being so expensive?

·
1,298 Posts
It's a consumable. One of the first things you learn in business school is to mark up your consumables.

Office supply stores practically give away printers, why? Because they make all their money selling you ink for that printer.

·
Registered Winner
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm talking about paint being more expensive then when I took a break from the sport a year ago. Marballizers were $58 max and now there going for $70.

·
1,298 Posts
Where ever you've been looking has decided to raise their prices for some reason or another. The distributors aren't charging retailers any more than they were a year ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts