Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This package contains:
Spyder Shutter(used in tourneys,taken care of very well)
16oz Stub Tank
180 Degree Z Leader Mask(bubble lens)
32 Degrees Gravity Hopper
New Elbow(to attach hopper)
Stock 12" Barrel
PMI Razzor Barrel 14"

Some info on the gun:
It has been a tourney gun for 3 players. Its been maintaned very well. They guy that i bought it from shot 23bps a second with it. This is a non-electric marker. I have used the marker once. Its a good durable gun. Never any problems with it.

Price:
Iam asking 175 US dollars. I will pay for shipping. email me at [email protected] or you may leave a post in here.

Peter

·
Banned
73 Posts
dude your gay. 175 bucks for a shutter are u kidding? maybe get 100 maybe. 23 bps my ass thats the biggest lie i have ever heard in my life.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, so maybe 175 might be too much. Lets consider this though: a new shutter(java edition)120
16oz stub tank is worth like 30 new
the mask is a least worth 50 new
the 14" barrel is 35 new
also there is a new gage on it 20 new
neck adapter is worth 5
standard gravity feed hopper 5
and i forgot to mention im throwing in a viewloader softcase 20 new

sooooo......

.....if we add that up all that new is 265 bucks. and i dont think sexual prefernce needs to be involved. IF i was gay , u wouldve offended me. but sense im not it dont matter. but i do know people that are gay. i guess u have to think what u wanna think about the 23bps but its true.

Peter

·
Registered
53 Posts
Are there any pics? Would you sell the gun alone?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I can get pics on the post sunday or monday. well i payed 140 for the marker. i havent given it much thought. shoot me a price and i'll see if i like it. thanks. i would like to get 140. or we can negotaite.

Peter

·
Registered
833 Posts
I cant offer you what you paid for the marker. 140 is a beat steep, considering we havent seen any pictures and its used.

I am only willing to pay about $80 shipped if its still good condition

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u send me a money order or check for 100 bucks and its yours. i take it you dont need any of the other things? if i sell just the gun its going to be for 100 bucks. i cant go lower than that sorry.

Peter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts