Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"ve got a point Zero gun for sale w/ mask and 9 oz. tank. i origionally bought it so that i could get a friend to try paintball(course he loved it and bought a tippy). so now i need to get rid of it. the body is black resin and the barrell is about 10 inches and has no porting. i have had ABSOLUTELY NO trouble out of it whatsoever in the almost 2 years taht i have owned it. it also features a bottomline setup(no hose or mount for horz.) so u can use a vert. tank or a remote. as well as rear velocity adjustment. w/ a tank this gun is so well balanced that you can easily twirl it like a pistol. this gun has served me well, it has never had to be broken down for any reason other than cleaning. like i say it would make someone an awesome starter gun. i have personally brought 3 people into the world of pb. w/ this gun and all still like to take a round w/ it. i paid 100 dollars for this gun, a 9 oz tank, mask, hopper, 1000 rounds of paint, and some other assorted stuff. once again i am only selling the gun w/ mask, tank and hopper. make me an offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts