Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My weekend owned faces. I left for washington dc on thursday with the rotc unit.

Yes, it was a rotc trip, and although I had to put up with the "asians" beign racist to the "bak kwais", and I almost fought this senior over my PS2, there were many great things.

Now I won't type up the entire trip becuase there was just too much. I'll summarize it for you all best I can. In chronological order.

-Skipped last period of school and waited outside for bus
-Got on bus, and started on the long ass 10+ hour trip.
-Looked at ****o mags with a bunch of my lesbian friends
-Got to the hotel and ate food...Didn't sleep.
-3 seniors come into the room and I fought off two of them while the other tried to steal my PS2. They got the cables, then when the came back for the rest I got up in one of their faces adn started ****.. Then Colonel walked in...
-Went to washington dc, then went to a mall in pentagon city...
-At the mall I was with all my chick friends and we walked around shopping for thongs and such. Then I bought a USMC flag.
-Got back to the hotel, and milled about, chilled with a roomful of girls.
-Next day went to the naitonal drill comp and watched and slept and walked around.
-Went to a buffet, and played shots with a freshie.. Ended with the first punch.
-Got back to the hotel and milled around more, chilled with more girls.
-Next day went to Indian Echo Caverns, which happens to smell like horse ****.
-Played on swings.
-Went to Hershe chocolate factory and went on the tour a few times.
-When we got home, I got chocolate and whipped cream poured on me and licked off (pics comming).
-Slept with a lesbian girl, and two other straight girls (Checks off notepad of things to do before I die)
-Long bus ride , making friends with the brazilian bus driver, and 5 piece chicken selects later and I'm home.

A weekend that will live in infamy.

EDIT: I completely forgot abou the last day.. WE stayed across from a store called condoms galore. The chicks in my room bough a vibrator. Those things are so much fun to play with. thumup:

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
holy s*hit dude

i envy your life...

WHY DIDDENT YOU TAKE A DIGI CAM!!!!!!!

(btw:I love you...and your my hero) alright, larry=man of the week fer PBF

lucky son of a b*tch
-RB-

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
My school was most likely at that competition seeing as how I'm only like 30 mins south of DC. They might be good, so you might haveseen them or something, Thomas Stone High School.

But sounds like anawsome weekend. All I did was viset some friends at their college. Just drank and played halo 2 on XBox live all weekend. But did go to a couple gay parties and danced with hott, drunk college chicks to some lovely Rap. And i did get around a couple bases with a sophmore last night, but didn't get to spend the night with her.

But i'm jelous i didnt get to play around in a condom/sex shop....

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
When you say you slept with the girls, you really mean you actually slept don't you? So much still to learn.

It sounds like you're really one of the girls, its not a bad idea to hang out with guys from time to time. Sounds like a fun weekend though.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
a few weeks ago my schools rotc went to hawaii or however u spell it but they had to sleep on a boat and i dont like military stuff and i cant shave my hair because it is unbelievely good hair.......

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
a few weeks ago my schools rotc went to hawaii or however u spell it but they had to sleep on a boat and i dont like military stuff and i cant shave my hair because it is unbelievely good hair.......
Pics or shens.

Did that sound gay?

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Angered Fists said:
When you say you slept with the girls, you really mean you actually slept don't you? So much still to learn.

It sounds like you're really one of the girls, its not a bad idea to hang out with guys from time to time. Sounds like a fun weekend though.
I did mention the chocolate and vibrator didn't I? :naughty

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
damn alpha. that is one total pwnage weekend. :tup to you! damn wish i could have weekends like that....

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Damn some people have all the luck. Last trip I went on I had to room/share a bed with a dude...the one girl we had with us wasn't even staying on the same block.

Good trip man. Good trip.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts