Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea, so after the wrestling tournament me and about 7 other guys thought we should reward ourselves by going out for some chinese food......even though i was the only one on the team to win a match at the dual lol but watever

well i was at imperial garden and got a lemon chicken, after i was done of course i opened my fortune cookie and this is what i got....

and one of my friends' said "you will make a good lawyer" wat happened to real fortunes huh?!

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Did the chinese restaurant by the wrong bag? I know they make "joke" fortune cookies...someone effed up.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
I once got one that said "You will have an erotic experience with multiple perspectives of ying and yang."

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
fortune cookies are nasty.
I don't usually find whats inside terribly interesting.
But if I opened up one and it was like, "you're Gay!", or " you are adopted", or "*****!"
That would make me lol.
not hte words, but just the fact that i got owned by a fortune cookie would make my day

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
i got a fortune once and it said you are gonna have an unexspected visit and right when i finished reading it i looked up and my friend was coming down the street. It was kinda freaky

352 Posts
lmao nice fortune

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I got the best one. It said something kinda like "Gambling will be your downfall" and on the back it had lucky numbers. :rolleyes:

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
haha, I got one that said something like "God favors you above all others"

I did a big ol WTF. Of course it was funny the rest of the night because anything my friends said I could just remind them that god likes me better than everyone else.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
lmfao... now, if you add... "that wasn't chicken... in bed" now that makes you wonder... and anyone that's been there sure as hell knows it's as far away from Chicken as you can get! :p hahaha!!!

sry, i'm on crack

- Brian

·
Registered
462 Posts
I had a fortune cookie that told me to go to hell once...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts