Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday the 13th Not So Bad

After reading our local Torontonian Newspaper (SUN), I discovered today, front page, Toronto is legalizing marijuana. This law is starting next month. Hooray for all potheads here on paintball forum.

For all you other people, wear gas masks on the street.

Adios :devil:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, its people like you who put paintball guns and weed together.

Of course, if it was up to me, it would be weed and sharp pencils.

Then again, pencils are hard to sharpen=(

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
they had weed stores there anyways, massive neon weed symbols on the outside and everyone smoking or buying inside and the cops dont do anything becuz theyre canadian and they say its on there to do list but theres more important things.

·
Registered
949 Posts
there is a chain of stores called "condoms to go" in dallas. I saw it when i went up there for a tourny.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Marius said:
Friday the 13th Not So Bad

For all you other people, wear gas masks on the street.
Just because its legal doesnt mean people are going to be running around all willy nilly smoking pot left and right all over the street and polluting your city. We have discussed this countless (literally, almost every day) times in Life Ed II. It's only going to be legal to smoke. It will be illegal to have more than abour 3 ounces (which is still a hella lot) If you think about it, it makes perfect sence. Look at Amsterdam, what is their crime rate, and whens the last time you hear of war or "political turbulence" in those countries where its legal? Its better for the cops to just let people smoke it, and make it an industry in the US and Canada. Something like 30% of criminals are in jail because they had weed on them at the wrong time, or they were caught smoke or something. This would also let them concentrate more on more addictive drugs.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hmm...I'm not sure about this. There's gonna be a pothead increase. And there'll be as many high schoolers smoking pot as there are smoking tobbacky now. So I'm against it.
P.S. Friday the 13th was a school dance and I didn't get slapped!:rolleyes: ;) :rofl.

·
Registered
371 Posts
well i had a dance on fri 13 to but it wasnt a good day the girl i was gonna ask out wasnt there

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Even though its legalized, there is going to be alot of restriction on it. Like you cant smoke it while driving and.....well thats all I can think of. But the crime rate would decrease by alot if it was legalized because alot of criminals are in for drug dealing and possesion and things involved with it, like fights over money and stuff. But if it was legalized, those people wouldnt be in jail. So there wouldnt be as much crime. My friend said that if the govt legalized it and sold it themselves, the ecomomy would be better cuz they could charge as much as they want and people would still buy it. I dont think they should legalize it though.

·
Registered
302 Posts
TeamDBT said:
there is a chain of stores called "condoms to go" in dallas. I saw it when i went up there for a tourny.
can't believe dallas didn't have a chain of stroes called "crack to go" since the Dallas Crackboys play football there

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Aggression said:
Even though its legalized, there is going to be alot of restriction on it. Like you cant smoke it while driving and.....well thats all I can think of. But the crime rate would decrease by alot if it was legalized because alot of criminals are in for drug dealing and possesion and things involved with it, like fights over money and stuff. But if it was legalized, those people wouldnt be in jail. So there wouldnt be as much crime. My friend said that if the govt legalized it and sold it themselves, the ecomomy would be better cuz they could charge as much as they want and people would still buy it. I dont think they should legalize it though.
the dealers would go out of business cause they would no longer be making huge money transporting "goods" illegally. This area would be taken over by manufacturers. You dont see individuals selling people cigarettes on the street do you?

Also, i was in canada a few years ago, and there were bags of the stuff hanging from the ceiling in a bowl and bong store. Just goes to show you how much they cared... Also also, they had this pasta shaped like *hint hint* called penis pasta. It was funny.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah i've heard all about this, obviously i live in ontario, anyway sure it will be legalizing it but i think you can only carry a certain amount and it'll be like cigs. you have to be a certian age. and yeah it will lower crime huge cuz thats a major source of crime around were i live. and i think that gov hopes that maybe since its not illegal those kids that only smoke pot to be cool will stop cuz itll seem to them that they aren't doing anything bad now.

and friday 13ths are never bad for me, hell i has born on friday the 13.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wonder if it will ever be legalized here in Cali. If it does I wonder if you'll get in trouble for being high in public like if you're drunk in public. You'll probably get in big trouble for driving while your high though.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
happytrigger said:
I You'll probably get in big trouble for driving while your high though.
You already do get in huge trouble for dring while your high, its called DUI. Im sure you already knew that, I'm just saying nothing would change as far as those laws go.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I had a dance too on the 13th. It sucked. 2 of my friends (girls) were all like "Go dance with that girl! It will make her day!" and they kept bugging me and got mad because I wouldn't. This girl is in 7th grade I think so shes like 12 and im in 9th and im old for my grade, ill be 16 in may. This girl was also about 180 lbs. maybe and her boobs were seriously man boobs, they were wide and went to the sides, its just nasty. It looks like she doesnt shower, she had a tye die (sp) shirt on and was sitting in the corner reading a book. I was like WTF! except I didn't say that. It pissed me off royally because I was dancing with one of em and then she stopped talking to me and crap cause I wouldn't dance with tubby lumpkins. The DJ sucked too. Too much hip-hop, they dont play any kind of rock pretty much because they know we will start a mosh pit. They did play Lifestyles of the rich and the famous but you cant mosh to that. So yah my 13th sucked. The 2 girls that I wouldv'e liked to dance with are going out with people so that sucked too. Damn sevvies, they always get in the way. The sevvies and 8th graders stole our spot and they were just humping eachother it looked like. Hmm, one thing was fun though. I slapped on kid around because he "accidently" touched my wang. Needless to say his face was red when I was done givin him 5 across the eyes.:D I wouldv'e decked him but theres something so much more satisfying to backhanding someone.:devil: So yah thats my story. I bet that a lot of people start moving to Canada from the US. You just watch.

·
Registered
687 Posts
D_Smalls said:
and friday 13ths are never bad for me, hell i has born on friday the 13.
maybe not for you but us, that is a whole different story!!

omg i'm turning into paintballerx!!=(

·
Registered
687 Posts
he was born on friday the 13th. Him being born is sh!t unto the world!!:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts