Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo Ims o ****ed up right now.

That typo was a typo, its not because im drunk.

Tonight, my uncle took his acupuncturist on a boat ride (he owns a boat in the boston harbor islands.. We had a bbq on fort warren )

Lobster was scrumtious. I cooked so many steaks. I swear, no lie these thigns were 2.5" thick. No lie at all. They were so tender.. About $180 worth of meat.

The lobster was excuisit. Man it was good and buttery. Except for the poop on the tail, I dont like that.

I named my lobster George, then I dipped him in the water.

And the teryaki my god it was so good. My uncle marinaded it for 3 days in his fridge. IT was so salty, but so good Damn good.

The sunset over Boston was beautiful. The starts were twinkling and the moon was orange. It was suposed to be the lowest in 80 years.

Damn it feels good. First day of the summer. Tomorrow.. well tomorrow will be fun.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did you know at one point, the dockworkers of Boston (this was in the 1760's-1780's) threatened with protest if they were forced to eat lobster tail in the amounts at which they ate it? Now, it's one of the most exquisite meals.

Speaking of steaks, have you ever been to Spark's Steak House in New York City? The steaks there are incredible. But it is expensive. I think one steak is around 60 or 70 dollars.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
damn that sounds ****ing amazing... i haven't had a good steak since my parent's anniversary. we went to some expensive steakhouse and it was awsome.

i love lobster, seafood the most though. i went to cape cod last summer and i have been for 2 years. anyway, my family friend has been going there ever since she was born and her father has been going there ever since he was like 10 or something. (shes like 40 something now). so everyone there knows each other. its me, my brother, dad, mom, family friends (like 6 of them) and 3 of the owners family. so they close off a room in the motel and they put a giant thing over a table. to everyones suprise they bring out a 5 lb. lobster for everyone. giant butter bowl, and the owner's husband caught the lobsters himself. oh man just thinking about it makes me so ****ing hungry...

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
lucky. i spent my first day of summer at my sisters hs graduation. i got to spend a few hours with the girl i liked so that made it ok.

the party afterwards had london broil. oh man so juicy. i ate two of them :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts