1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Ninja7 said:
it doesnt have a screen
yes it does

whats the obsession with having things impossibly small? i would lose that thing in < a week

·
Registered
905 Posts
zpyro said:
yes it does

whats the obsession with having things impossibly small? i would lose that thing in < a week
hmm. i think i need my eyes checked. but yea, i almost rather have it a little bigger.

·
Registered
986 Posts
zpyro said:
yes it does

the reason i bought my nano is because its the perfect size. it fits nicely in that little extra pocket everyone has on thier jeans. its on the right side and you can never put anything in it... i think its a change pocket or something... :shrug:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
empire 4 life said:
You cant listen to an Ipod when its being charged
Yah you can...mine is always charging while I use it in the car. You cant use the headphone jack when you are using it with your computer, but that doesnt matter anyway.

But I would take the nano anyday. Its more expensive, but you get at least twice the memory and a better interface.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
RunningRioT said:
my friend just bought one, he likes it, but he has one complaint: you cant listen to music while charging or when its connected to the computer. the reason is because that the headphone jack also serves as the charging/usb port.

play music on your computer?

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Skate and Paint said:
dude i would love it if it wasnt square....it seems so inconvenient to carry with u.
u do realize that it hangs from your ears when you are listening to music like a necklace it wouldnt be in my way at all

1 - 20 of 33 Posts