Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate green day, that r emo and suck. they use to b good but no they look like punk rockers but their music sounds like boy band ****

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
dude_dudet said:
i hate green day, that r emo and suck. they use to b good but no they look like punk rockers but their music sounds like boy band ****
Grow up, not every song is going to appeal to you nor will it even be in your ballpark of likeable songs.

Learn to accept things and respect people's opinions maturely and you might move out of your parents house one day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude all of green days new stuff is boy band music. their old stuff is good. and btw mayb u should try and act like a psychologist and mayb ull get a gf

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i do have self control and hippies dont suck dude and they look like punk rockers, they were freakin eye shadow

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure, ill b intelligent. "Green Day inhales Massive Testicles through the mouth and moves them around with the tounge. They expesially like testivles with hair on them and Badinflewinse is their groupie but they do not like to inhale profusly on his testicles because he has testicles the size of eraser shavings."

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
dude_dudet said:
sure, ill b intelligent. "Green Day inhales Massive Testicles through the mouth and moves them around with the tounge. They expesially like testivles with hair on them and Badinflewinse is their groupie but they do not like to inhale profusly on his testicles because he has testicles the size of eraser shavings."

now if only you knew how to spell second grade words, oh yeah............and come up with a good insult.

Im 100% serious when i say a fetus could come up with something better then what you just said

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what do u mean, the only thing i misspelled testicles by puttin a v instead of a c, but to wrap this up, green day sucks
Screwedupmonkey said:
now if only you knew how to spell second grade words, oh yeah............and come up with a good insult.

Im 100% serious when i say a fetus could come up with something better then what you just said

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
dude_dudet said:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Screwedupmonkey said:

Next lesson, grammar.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Eh, they tried something new. I guess after so many albums they might get bored or something just doing the same thing. Oh wait. Experimentation in music is horrible. **** creativity. Let's all hate green day because they changed things up and were succesful with it. Yeah! Let's make fun of succesful people. Man oh man, Bill Gates is such a tardroflamo.

...:dodgy:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
y don't u go ask that chick over MSN ??? :dodgy:

grow up dumb**** and keep your opinions to yourself
dude_dudet said:
i do have self control and hippies dont suck dude and they look like punk rockers, they were freakin eye shadow
...in the way u used it u stated that in the past they used to be eyeshadow....dumbass learn how to spell

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.