Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw greenday live in Rochester, NY on Nov 5th (i've been to lazy to post) and they were amazing. If you are a green day fan, or a fan of music and good concerts, see these guys. They played a few american idiot songs, but mostly their better stuff (longview, hitchin' a ride, she, etc. ) and it was all amazing. They are SOOOOO much better live than on cd

·
Registered
912 Posts
Greendy is comin to San Francisco in a couple a weeks. I like their old stuff better, just b/c they do not smash america as much in the old ones.

·
Registered
274 Posts
tippmannbeast said:
I saw greenday live in Rochester, NY on Nov 5th (i've been to lazy to post) and they were amazing. If you are a green day fan, or a fan of music and good concerts, see these guys. They played a few american idiot songs, but mostly their better stuff (longview, hitchin' a ride, she, etc. ) and it was all amazing. They are SOOOOO much better live than on cd
I was gonna go see them in Rochcester but it fell through. Did they play mostly new stuff? Greenday is a great band.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they played American idiot, blvd. of broken dreams, and holiday of their new album... maybs st. jimmy- but the rest was longview, hitchin' a ride (amazing live), etc.
awsome

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Hmm I was considering this but then I thought it would be all their poppy songs from american idiot. I might actually go, I saw them on the pop disaster tour and they were awesome. I see them all around berkeley, same with AFI. They're really awesome.

·
Registered
54 Posts
blaaaaaaa theve bean geting progresivly(sp?) worse since there first cd came out. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and there latest cd sounds like all the other wanna be punk bands. but whatever floats ur boat.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
tippmannbeast said:
They are SOOOOO much better live than on cd
hmm, thats odd, usually ppl suck live, like Jimmy Eat World, they cant sing crap live, but its still fun going to theyre concerts, anyways,
you lucky ass, when are they coming to pheonix az?

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Jimmy Eat world did a lot better than most bands when I saw them. Although nothing will ever compare to the energy of the at the drive inn and rage against the machine concerts I saw back in the day. The first 2 concerts I ever went to and the best to this day. Too bad we'll never be able to see em again.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
For some reason Greenday just doesn't really hit it off that well for me. They're really not that great.

But then again, I'm not a rock fan either.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Jimmy Eat World [when they were in high school] went to my High school, so i kinda like them, everybody in this area does.
greenday is nice, i love them, im getting theyre cd soon

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they're awsome live, but some guys suck live- i.e. Hoobastank.
They created alot of what the Punk mentality is today, so they're old school

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
listen to 1037/smoothed out slappy hour. Best CD ever. Greenday kicked ass until they're last two CDs, shenanigans was half good and american idiot just sucks. But stuff like dookie and international superhits are great.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Hmm I was considering this but then I thought it would be all their poppy songs from american idiot. I might actually go, I saw them on the pop disaster tour and they were awesome. I see them all around berkeley, same with AFI. They're really awesome.

dave we should go see greenday

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Ya, Greenday is sweet. I've been listening to them since I was like 4.

Dookie is a great CD.

My bro won tickets to a Greenday concert back in October, he was the 13th caller on a radio show, and he was talking on the radio, it was sweet.

I gotta see these guys in concert.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they're deff worth seeing, trust me
amazing- but DEFF get mosh tix

1 - 20 of 20 Posts