Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I like paintball
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a video of this game Greg Hastings' Max'd. Might buy it since I can only go paintball once a month.

·
I like paintball
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am getting it for PS2, because that is what I have. I just want to see how good it is. I would do real paintball once a week if my family was filthy rich.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
I am getting it for PS2, because that is what I have. I just want to see how good it is. I would do real paintball once a week if my family was filthy rich.
You dont have to be filthy rich to play once a week.

30-40 bucks for paint then go to your local field 10 bucks or so for entry/air

Bam about 40-50 bucks per saturday.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Yeah, it use to be that cheap, until I started to use 2-3 boxes, a day.
there's your problem.

Stop shooting so much paint. Shooting that much is unnecessary. I dont know what kind of ball you play but I play with PSP rules and what not using ramping and It's very easy for me to play a good 10+ games with a case.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Yeah, it use to be that cheap, until I started to use 2-3 boxes, a day.
you must be that guy that keeps shooting at the bush with the kid in it for the whole game but can't get him b/c the bush stops it all.

·
I like paintball
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I play speedball, and never play woodsball before. And at the field I go to, takes 5 minutes breaks until the next 3 rounds. When you are waiting you can go to a differnt field with other bettter or worse people. We play from I think like 9am-9pm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts