Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know i am getting theis game for x-mas but there is one thing i don't know. is there a Indian Creek BKO on this game cause that is what i have & it would be bad ass if there was one on it. i just want to see if the game truely matches up to real life gear. just give a quick reply if you have already played the game.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
I don't remember, and I don't think so.

Only markers worth using are the DM5, and Karnivore, and some of the guns the pros have.
Dynasty Shocker, Angel, and no there are no Bushies.

·
Registered
995 Posts
none at all u cant even buy an angel timmy or shocker you have to use pro players to get those anyway u can only buy karnis borgs and dm5s

but no there r no bushies

i thought they would of had better gun choices

·
Registered
923 Posts
the dm5 is the best i belive.
but i dont remember any bushies....there are some made up guns, and also guns like the omen and stuff

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
great game, but i wish you could buy upgrades for the gun and have a bigger variety. It would have been cool if you actually had to budget your money to buy paint and entry fee. Also if you could have team practices so you can actually have decent players that do something besides just sit there and not even shoot.

·
This is how I do...
908 Posts
I know, I bought that game at Wal-Mart, and went home and played it, you don't have to pay entry fees, buy paint, you can't upgrade guns or anything, and you can't custom make a character or anything, plus there's only 13 tournaments so it is a really short game, I've already won everything in Normal difficulty mode, the graphics are awesome though, there is definitely some cool features they should have put on the game like upgrades for your gun and stuff, I give it a 8/10

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah, its pretty sweet

cant wait to play it on live

just wish there was more music on it, i mean, i love the songs they have, but thers liek only 2, and they play em over and over

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
thats why i have my 300watt speaksystem hooked up to my xbox and tv :) so i can listen to my own music while still getting killer sound from the game

1 - 20 of 83 Posts