Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've started to see commercials along with tons of screenshots, preorders, and pics of the cover of the game. It looks like its gonna be really fun. I'll be preordering it, along with buying Fable, I really need some xbox games i can get hooked on again.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
wtf commercials? omg i want to see it, are there any trailors out? it's deview (wtf sp?) is in a month and a half and i haven't seen anything in gamepro or OXM, usually i see something by now. myabe they just want to surprise errbody

i did see something i didn't like tho, the crosshair looks pretty bad :(

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
...the screenshots dont make the game look to good.

i hope to god this game is made by actual speedball paintballers....not just sum guys that watched a few vids and think they kno everything.

the only problem...is how would u walk ur gun...u cant do it wit a controler

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I heard that the trigger is set extremely sensitive in the game, and you can actually walk or fan it pretty fast. Also, it's made by speedballers, so expect it to be good.

Edit - holy ****, dyslexia.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
On the screen shots it looks like you are sighting down the right (wrong) side of the marker which to me feels screwy. Or are you able to toggle right/left view? Other then that the screen shots look tight... none of those pixilated goofyness like on Digital Paintball.. Hopefully the AI is good and the gameplay is as near realistic as it can be... Looks like fun!

Somebody buy it, send it to me, and I'll write a bangin review!

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MedicDVG said:
On the screen shots it looks like you are sighting down the right (wrong) side of the marker which to me feels screwy. Or are you able to toggle right/left view? Other then that the screen shots look tight... none of those pixilated goofyness like on Digital Paintball.. Hopefully the AI is good and the gameplay is as near realistic as it can be... Looks like fun!

Somebody buy it, send it to me, and I'll write a bangin review!
You can switch hands. I hope the AI is good, but I'll most likely be playing multiplayer on xbox live over single player.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
On the screen shots it looks like you are sighting down the right (wrong) side of the marker which to me feels screwy.
ur actually supposed to sight down the different sides depending on which way ur leanin out of ur bunker...if ur leaing right...u wanna look down the right side of the gun so ur hopper leans behind the bunker...if ur looking out the left side of the bunker...u wanna look down the left side of the gun so the hopper leans behind the bunker on that side.

its all about hiding as much as u can

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
yes real guns, umm sometime in November, and usually they are 50.00 but i heard this one is like 30 or 40

·
Registered
811 Posts
Barber said:
Mmmmmm... multi-player.

Will it be Xbox LAN compatible? I can't afford live. Looks hot though.
Multiplayer Features:

Xbox Live: Optimatch, Quickmatch, Friends, Detailed Statistics
All gear and all levels open to all players. Not dependent on single player game.
System Link enabled
Communicate on the field with the use of Xbox voice communicator
Play on-line with up to 7-on-7 team play
Customize your own character or select from 21 pro characters to play
20 unique locations to play
179 different field layouts, including small and large field sizes

here is some info http://www.paintballstar.com/pn/modules.php?op=modload&name=PagEd&file=index&topic_id=52&page_id=228

·
Registered
36 Posts
my dads got an x-box with a chip in it so all u have to do is get the game, put it in, coppy it, and u have the whole game saved to ur x-box without having to spend 50 bucks to buy it. and it stays on there forever, unless u delete it, its cool. it was only like 75 bucks i heard too.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts