Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Dye Sticky Grips

Our original Dye Sticky Grip was the first rubber molded grip developed exclusively for paintball; it is also the most imitated grip in the industry. To further extend our advantage over the competition, Dye took the Sticky Grip to the next level with the Sticky3. The Sticky3 offers full grip wrap design, giving the frame complete coverage and filling your palm. Utilizing multi-durometer polymers, the Sticky 3 provides the ultimate in grip comfort. We offer a variety of colors to accent almost any marker. Our sphere logo is molded in the grip, not glued, so it won?t pop out the first time you play. Beware of imitations, stick with the original. Also available for electronic Spyders.

- Dye's website.

You'll just have to find a place to buy them. As another option if you have the LED lights on your spyder grip, they might be bright enough to see through a normal spyder sticky grip.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe i will do that... or maybe since i have the CAMD i'll just like try to get the colors to shine through or something? i'll make it work

but... what about a rubber cover for my foregrip? ya know like the rubber thing on the foregrip of the victor 2? is that a rubber sleeve that you can buy or is that part of the foregrip? lol maybe i'll just go to dunhams and cut one of the victor 2... lol

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
dude. Ur pro shop should carry the right kind. U want the "spyder version" of the sticky 3s. They are a little taller and have the window. And yeah, the CAMD should be able to shine though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just take an old bicycle grip, boil it in hot water so it stretches, put some kind of oil on the inside, and slide it on ur foregrip. thats what i did tippmann 98 custom.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts