Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pickup for some yard care place coming down the street decided it would be a good idea to take a left hand turn into me with out signaling. The other driver said that he would pay for the damage before any info was exchanged and before he even gets out of his car or turns it off. I rise the mental Red flag and i ask him for info (license, registration, and proof of insurance) and he refuse. So i call the police and they arrive about 5mins later. during this time he says that he will pay but still will not give me his info and he has still not turn off his car or gotten out of it. Well after the police officer arives i explain to her what has hapen. Well it turns out that it was his uncles truck, the registration for it has expired, he has no insurance, has no drives license. no proof of ID. Thats 4 strikes if you count the accident.

Well he has basically admitted to causing the accident by saying that he would pay for it so he tries to pass the blame off to me by saying that I was speeding. I WAS ON A RESIDENTIAL STREET AND I HAD NOT EVEN GOTEN OUT OF 2ND GEAR so I could not have been doing more then 20 and he was going to make a left turn across traffic when he hit me. Also when they run his plates it turns out it is his uncles and that there have been other issues Well the officer calls for another office to talk to the other guy and explain what is happen to him in spanish so there is no way he can wheel and deal his way out of it. So the impound the other drivers truck with the lawn mower, leaf blow, ect.. still in it.

I am sorry to say karma screwed this guy over. I mean why should some one who follows the law and keeps his car properly registered/insured have to pay for the damage that is caused by someone who is driving a car with an expired registration, has no license to even drive a car legally, aparentally has no clue as to traffic laws regarding left hand turns, and is likely here in the US illegally. Well long story short: I am not to blame for the accident, the other guy is screwed in terms of his job and with his uncle, my side mirror is falling off my car, my front tires now have a slight leak, and the left front quarter panel is banged to hell, I was over two and a half hours late to work, and about +$20 in the hole. Well I got to talk to my insurance tomorrow and find out how much it will cost to fix the car.

Sorry to rant like that but I had to because of this I am not able to hit the fields tomorrow and now have to spend the day doing 2 of my least favorite things Getting my car fixed, and dealing with my Insurance.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
dude that ****ing sucks ass..

my friend's mom got hit in an intersection (she was fine) cause some iranian kid ran a red light and totaled her car. he drove away, and she called the police the next day cause she remembered the license plate. turns out the kid went back to iran and theres nothing they can do..

·
Registered
299 Posts
martix_agent said:
I love how, because you are mad at a spanish guy, it automatically targets him as an illegal immigrant
I'm guessing that since the guy had no proof of ID, that's why he is targeted as a possible illegal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts