Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya its me again.......seriously you have to see some pics of our field its sick even so for a woodsball player our "speedball field" is awsome. its kind of a warped speedball field with treches,fox holes,and a sniper tower. YA YA it might not seem to awsome!! but you kave to see it. The name "grun wald platz" is german for green wood place. During the summer our field looks like a world war 2 battlefield that kind of what we were shooting for because when we plkay scenario we PLAY scenario. We play alot over the summer and we get very into it and its all we think about. We have extremely lengthy battles. What we do is we have two teams...... red and blue team. both sides have about 10 people on it. Eveybody has either a red arm band or a blue arm band on them. we start on opposite sides of the field then give the signal "the snap" and it just a unbelievable barrage of fire fight back and fourth......its like speedball on speed.....lol... everybody has gernades,trip mines pumped and cranked up painball guns.......my friend oh my god his gun is fricken awsome. His gun is a tippman a-5 flatline, with a response trigger.....bloody awsome_______ my gun is a spyder mr2 with TLR sniper barrel red lazer scope...32 bps not too fast but its fast enough for me to kick ass my other friends have pumpeed up tippmans that dont even look like paintbal guns.so many upgrades on their guns_____thumup: any ways we rig the feild with this **** and it makes it awsome any way if you wnatto knowmore u know what to do....................thnaks:rolleyes:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres somemore stuff about us....our team name is swedenzfinest.....three of our teammates including me are swedish.....best!!!!!!!!! JK we want more competition plz give me a message if u want to play us we will see somehting

1 - 2 of 2 Posts