Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey my scenario field is the hottest place to play paintball in my hometown. People even come around from cities around us to play at our field.....its sickthumup: Everybody loves it. What it is basicaly is 3 field put together. theres a huge hill with fortified sniper towers at the top, a speedball portion, and a lastly (the piece a resistance) the woodsball field all of this is very well put together by me and my team. we plan tostart building on to more statring next week so we have to close it which sucks but we have been going around buying wood and finding pallets behind grocery stores and we have been bringing them down ro our field (kinda lame but we find it fun) we have spent a total of 3 years building this place up. Ill be posting some pictures up soon... if you want to know more? u know what to do.......thanks

Attachments

·
BAD COMPANY
31 Posts
Not bad I like it. We too are working on our field. We're gonna use sandbags to build a Vietnam style outpost which will be fun too build. I'm looking at least 1000 sandbags to complete what we want. Pallets are plentiful so that would help as well. We got some pics on our thread from this past summer. I would love to see more pics. of your field.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks!!!!! this is nothing compared to the other things that we built.....we have two sniper outposts we build up in thses enormous pine trees about three days ago we finished them ...wow so hard to build!!....ill just send you some pics of our field ok ...thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts