Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS GUY MADE A deal with me for a black magic i sent him 250 and he hasent sent me the gun yet its been over 1 month now monarators can u please help me out wiht this.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Ok so what exactly happened?

You sent him $250.00 for a black magic which he never sent?

Did you save emails, instant messages, pm's?

Did you send the money cash, mo or paypal?

The more details you provide, the more help people can provide you with.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent him A money order "check" and its been over 3 weeks now and he still hasent given me the gun he clams he sent it but hasent. I have some of the PMs but we didnt talk via email.

Thanks for the help.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
You need to get in contact with the police or sheriff's department in your area and his area and file fraud charges as soon as possible.

Other things that will work well.

1) Call this person's home and speak to a parent (assuming this is a kid) and explain that you have no choice but to file fraud charges if the marker or the money is not returned.

2) Send a certified letter with signature conformation to the household explaining the same thing.

The us postal inspector and the FBI investigate mail fraud. If you used the US mails to send the money order, or if you used a postal money order, then you can threaten to file FEDERAL charges of wire fraud as well.

Document all aim conversations, e-mail, IM's, PM's, that you may have had with this person. The more documentaion you can develop, the more likely you will get the police to act. Do this very very soon as fraud of this type is a 'perishable' crime, meaning that the longer you take to file the charges, the less likely you will get either your money or the marker that you 'bought.'

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
find his phone number and call him, press *67 before you dial your number so that your name doesnt show up on his caller id and he wont try to avoid you. Ask for Mr. Or Mrs. whatever his last name was, and talk to them, let them know that if you either dont recieve the gun or your money back within a few days, you will file fraud charges against them, and the police will have to be involved.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks guys. He is a memeber of this forum if any of you guys can get in contact with him and tell him befor i can that would be great i think he is avoiding me.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I think I've played him on DPB.

Anyways, hope you get your money back or a gun for that matter. IF he lives in Missouri, Kansas, or Nebraska I can help you get it back.

·
Registered
70 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts