Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I'm stuck on Resident Evil 5. It's fun, but it isn't easy; especially because the controls for Xbox suck. I played 4 on a Wii and it was much more natural to play.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Im stuck on Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty... on EXPERT

·
Into the whole Yale thing
1,073 Posts
imma boss at CS. became the master of 1.6, started playing source and it was twice as easy as 1.6 with twice the nubs. thats 4x as easy. now i just play very occasionally with my CPL buddy to show him whats up. im a regular hardass. seriously though if anyone here is good i havent played in a long ass time, i'd do it up again.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I used to play 1.6 as well. Played a season of Cal-o in CZ, was going to play for some Cal-M team I can't recall the name I want to say #recon. You can add me on steam Foxbreed, I'm only on once a week if that anymore

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I used to ball up CS so much. I played CAL back in 1.5.

Anybody play World at War? I'm thinking of getting it.

Getting tired of WoW.
I played CS waaaaaay before Steam ever came out. Seemed like a lot more fun back then.. Steam was too ****ing buggy for the longest time.

Man I wanna play WoW so bad, but I would have no life and I don't feel like spending $15/month on it.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
It's really not worth it. I wish I hadn't started playing. But this is after playing for over a year. I enjoyed it alot up until recently. (Expansion + easy content = fast burnout).

Steam definitely blew dick when it first came out. My close friends I played with and myself all quit when they made the switch. Then we all slowly got back into it after a few months.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Yeah... about WoW... I'm only level 74 right now. I'm just taking my time getting to 80 because I don't want to get there and realize I don't have **** to do once I run the raids once or twice. I'm just hoping that I can take long enough for some content patches to come out and give me more stuff to do... Although most of all I just don't want to play. I made a guy on a private server the other day, quite entertaining, but obviously it's quite dull with like 15-20 other people on your side and like 20 on the other. A little slowww haha

World at War is all about whether you like modern warfare or WW2 stuff more. COD4 and COD5 are the same game (literally. the SAME game.) but I like the WW2 stuff more so I play COD5 more often.

If you want a really difficult, fun game to play, get TC's EndWar. Online? Some of those people are SICK-nasty... Prepare to get ROCKED. The learning curve isn't bad though, and the voice interface is just incredible... It makes the game SO much fun to play. You feel like you're actually commanding units. You can do the whole game with two fingers - the A button and right trigger. Assuming you have a mike anyway.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts