Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got Gt4, and have been playing it as often as humanly possible. Some courses are a little updated, w/ no major road changes, but now some decent senic stuff, along w/ tress on the side, looks MUCH better. It's fun, i've got my A and B lisences already, but am currently stuck for the 2nd time. My damn civic type-r is low on hp :(. And i don't have the cash for the turbo. ALSO i can't sell the damn concept cars i won!!!

discuess...

·
Registered
416 Posts
i had old game so i got credits from the memory card

actually 100000 to be exact and a and b licenses so i got celica time trial car

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
bobide said:
mine didn't load my stuff! I thought i told it to load gt3 data!! Dammit, i'm starting over.
go to your house, your status, and then press start at the status screen, and voila you have 100k and your a and b liscenes

i started out with a used 20k evo, upgraded it so i could win road and rally races, and now i have a few hundred k's and im kicking ass.

oh and i just bought it today, its an awesome game

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well crap, i still wasted a good hour getting my lisences...thnx for the info. I saw it when loading, but it didn't do it, i screwed around at my garage, but couldn't find it.

I think i'll buy the Evo 8 MR. And shove a stage 3 tubro in her...oh yes, i can see myself breaking 500hp now.

I love it. It's so addictive and really fun to win after a good race.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
the best one to start with IMO if you have the 100 grand from the previous game is the older buick(the name escapes me at the moment) its starts with almost 600 HP and once you put the supercharger in it and do some other mods you can get it to over 800, and the handeling is still really solid.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i need to slap some nitrous in my lancer. Things are so much easier w/ that $100,000. Have u guys raced El Captitan? MAN, it's amazing, so bueatiful, really shows off the ps2's power.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yeah that track is unbelieveable

nitrous is really helpful in the game, sometimes too helpful
but i guess we need it considering if you get in the sand, youre f'ed big time

·
Registered
833 Posts
The game isnt to bad. Somewhat simalar to the Previous game and somewhat a dissappointment overall. After 2 years or so of waiting period for this game i expected more. I was able to transfer my A and B liscenses over along with 100K credits which help out. Just for kicks i chose an SRT$ and put on a Stage 3 turbo kit right away and to be honest it was dissapointing so i decided to go and delete the data on the memory card and start over now i am running with a Grand Naitonal...GNX awsome car so far and i am still not to impressed with the game.

There is a TON of cars on the game which is great compared to GT3, But i am kinda bummed they cut out a good number of cars i remember listed as possibles. I was seriously hoping for those cars to make it, such cars as the Comp G Grand Prix, Oldsmobile OSV ( i think is what it was) , the 95-99 Model Mitsubishi Eclipse (which they could have placed in the classics part). I do like the fact they have trucks in the game though, adds a new driving aspect to the game entirely.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
This game is godly, I bought it last saturday and left team practice early to come play. right now I have like 4 cars... Nismo 400R 485hp....Prelude SiR S spec 234hp.....Supra 2.5 GT TT 453hp and the MTR car...and like 10 grand in the bank...with like 3% done...this game is awesome...

·
Registered
416 Posts
well as of right now i have 47 and 3.4mill cash(saving for pesc-playstation)

my favorite car is my gt40 with 787horsepower

easy way to make cash is special condition race de umbria(spl?) when you beat both races you get a rally car you can sell for 264000 and it takes maybe 13 minutes to complete both races and sell cars and save game

does anyone know if there is a limit to the garage or is it at 50 or something

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i hate the gt40, can't stand how it handels. I'd rather have one of the NSXs. I got some 350z race-car w/ 500hp i don't know what race but i use that when i need serious power. (though i've yet to up it)

Those special condition races (they are actually rally events) are very awesome. SO much fun. I can never save the money. I always decide to dump 100,000 into a car for the hell of it.

i think they raised limit to 100. I'm at like 7% haven't played all week :(.

·
Registered
416 Posts
ohh and earlier i meant the rally de capri i think. HAs anyone gotten the pescarolo(spelling) because i will have to chose from a few cars in that price range

1 - 20 of 51 Posts