Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know the release date for gran turismo? i searched and i got like 4 different dates :mad:

·
Banned
910 Posts
i think its november 18 i m gonna get that game is looks off the hook

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
GT4 will be awesome. Just hope the old PS2 is up for it. It is on it's very last leg.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Man i've had my copy reserved for a year!! Then the stupid store close....i still haven't gone to another store in their chain thing to see if they'll accept my waiver thing.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
MuddinPede_98C said:
GT4 will be awesome. Just hope the old PS2 is up for it. It is on it's very last leg.

lol, what do you think they have been playing/testing/ and generally creating it on since the begining? the pc? What did you think those screen shots were off of?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
ok, they guy was saying his PS2 is almost broken, that's what he meant when he said its on its last legs....gosh i got it...

Ummmm, there is online play, more cars, more tracks, a drag mode. And i think more upgrades and i've hearddddddd there will be the option to add some decals nfs:undergroud style

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lovetocheat69 said:
What gonna different from GT3?
TONS of more cars, 500 to be exact, including classics, more upgrades, more tuning features

cars are more percise, physics are too. Tracks are percise to 1/10 of an inch, better scenery, better graphics overall.

new races, drag racing, new classes, harder liscenses

·
Banned
910 Posts
gonna be fun,meh ps2 is only 6 months ols new and cool.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
NYY said:
Tracks are percise to 1/10 of an inch
Silly NYY, 1/10 isn't a unit of measurement when dealing with inches, it should be 1/8 of an inch.

I'm in Woods class thumup:

skeeter>j00

Jay kay NYY

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you can take any fraction from an inch

but you are probably right, i read it in a magazine a few months ago so that was just a estimate

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Aggression said:
lol, what do you think they have been playing/testing/ and generally creating it on since the begining? the pc? What did you think those screen shots were off of?
Flatliner105 said:
wat do u mean i hope the PS2 is up for it?

how else woudl it not be up for it? its not like they make the game then they are like...****...its to powerful for PS2...no...they test the game from the begining on it.

that was just stupid
Actually, I meant my PS2 is old and doesn't wanna work alot of the time. I'm not that stupid...

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
ok, they guy was saying his PS2 is almost broken, that's what he meant when he said its on its last legs....gosh i got it...
he edited in the "its on its very last leg"

so when he said it before...it just said...i hope the PS2 is up for it.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
No, I'm pretty sure what's there was there. Every time I edit, I put Edit: ******* at the bottom of the post. When you posted, someone had posted after me, before you. So if I had edited it after you criticized my post, the edit time would be below my sig, which it is not.

Don't call me a liar.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts