Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the game, and i am totally blown away by it. its the best game ive ever played, anyone else think the same??

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm at school right now, so I can't say much. I have the game and I love it! I had a reserve on it and I got it the first day it came out. It's so cool how you can steal motorcycles, planes, and even helicopters in this one. My only beef with it is the running/walking system. When you move the analog to go forward, it takes a little bit to respond, and when you run, you go way too fast. Other than that, I am absolutely satisfied with it.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
it sounded pretty tight but if its anything like gta3 than i wouldnt like it at all. my friend just got it so i might have to try it out on his ps2 sometime (UP WITH XBOX!!!!!!!)

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just got it and its so good i dont know rather to cry or laugh or commit suicide in its name. I think ill just keep playing it. :devil:

·
Registered
302 Posts
i haven't bought a ps2 game since, like christmas. But i think i'll have to go out n buy this one

·
Administrator
1,131 Posts
Heh,

My brother is playing GTA VC right now. I can hear the ambulance noises in the background. I think he bought it a couple days ago. I havn't played it but it looks cool. Last I saw he was driving a dirt bike around town.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The cobra in your avatar looks like hes sad with the goggles on.

awwwwwww poooooor cobra! :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
I havent played it but all my friends say its awsome so i will prolly go buy it. the thing is i just bought The Thing for ps2 and that game is sweet so i havent go any $$ so i have to wait:(

·
Registered
103 Posts
Aw, money is something we all wish didnt exist yet wish we could have so much.

·
Registered
103 Posts
rollin:

·
Registered
103 Posts
=0 oh no im slowly turning into a square! NO! NOW IM A DIAMOND WITH BIG EYES! AAH! =0

A

·
0 Posts
This game kicks serious ass, the only problem i have found is when driving the helicopter, its difficult to make it move forward at a fast pace. Everything else is awesome.... stealin motorcycles, wastin cuban gang members, ridin golf carts across the greens, shootin out tires, popping heads of passing car drivers....... Also, it can be very challenging, because the police have incredible AI, and they lay down spike strips and everything. I have yet to see a police car get stuck or anything. I love this game!

A

·
0 Posts
oh yes, blood goes everywhere. I have had it since the 30th, and i have played it like 20 hours already, and all i did today was play it

1 - 20 of 84 Posts