Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i couldn't really catch the paintball wave. ans my car is becoming my priority right now ( rusted headers=$$$$$:( ). i guess once i sell the rest of my stuf i won't be back much. chat wit me on aim dajewunit69

btw i have an n2 tank, on/off and rail in the other pb fs section;)

werd

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
2ffu said:
rusted headers=$$$$$:(
lol.
what kinda car do u have? I have 2 sets of headers for my 5.0, got them for free :D and installing them is pretty simple too. I guess you have some cramped-up FWD car?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its fwd but i am doing all the work my self.why would they help me i own a 91 maxima. they rather have me drive a 3 cylinder geo metro. no one gets my avater it stays with me:D . hell i had to sell my phantom=(

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
That sucks that you have to sell your stuff to pay for your car, but your car is definitely the bigger priority (no car=no ride to your field :p). Best of luck to you in getting that stuff taken care of ASAP, I hope everything works out so you'll be back soon thumup:

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
well 2ffu, beggars can't be choosers ya know. if you're that strapped, you should drive the geo til you get money to fix the other one

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i don't have a geo but that what they wanted me to have. i am gonna start working in the summer more so i may get a nice gun in time for the fall season.

btw some one buy my stuff so i can fix my ride and start ballin again.:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts