Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh em gee, this yo be a thread bout my allergies and me.

So, I'm sneezing my ass off, my eyes are ready to explode, my head hurts, my throat is sore, and to top everything off it's hotter than hell in my room.

Allergies suck.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
^**** OFF!! This thread is only for allergy sufferers. Ur running our missery.

My throat was sore for 2 days but its better now, though my frigging nose is stuffy. Medicine only releives it a little

·
Mr.Hankey
738 Posts
Ya ive been so miserable the last week, ive gone through at least 3 boxes of kleenex no joke. I take some clariton-d for it and thats been helping a little but the trick is to take a few more over the day. All my friends are out making a ton of money mowing lawns but im stuck inside for a couple more weeks.

sucks

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
My oldest daughter is on zyrtec for allergies, but she needs either a double dose of that or a different med all together. She's been miserable. Coughing, sneezing and her eyes are all watery and red.

So I may not suffer from allergies, but with her being the one that suffers...so do I!:rofl

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
my friend has like every allergy suffering u can think of. Eyes, headache, nose, throat. But he's convinced he's just "sick" not suffering from allergies. I suggested he take a zyrtec or claritan.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
god i hate allergies. what sucks worse than allergies is having to mow grass when you are allergic to every f'in thing out there!!!!!!!!!11!

·
Registered
474 Posts
I hate allergies I have them really bad too. Just try Clariton and a little bit of Flonase and you will be feeling a lot better my simple concoction to help me through the season.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts