Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one else get a guilty feeling when they find out there x-mas stuff. i dunno, i found out all of mine and its some awesome stuff, but it ruins the surpirse. im jw

·
Registered
687 Posts
i get cash. no guilt here.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
umm... i new nitro tank for my new cocker, a new drop and some macro as well. and omse ps2 games and some jens. i think got a bean bag chair as well. but theres more, i just cant remember it all.

·
Registered
649 Posts
yeah I did last year, it kinda makes it no fun. This year I'm not gonna look at them. But I know I'm not gonna get much cause my mom said I can get a new guitar amp and it's expensive so it's gonna be basically my only gift, but that's pretty much all I want.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my parents bought me new goalie pads so they said if i saved up enuf $$$ for my cocker, they would buy me the nitro tank. my realitives gave the $$$ for everything else.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
every year, i either get money, or i buy a "big" gift.. but every year i do know what im already getting, since i do pick it out.. its just easier... i basically have my parents buy it and save it until christmas.

·
Registered
62 Posts
do any of you get other people gifts??? ya, one year I found out what i was going to get... it made christmas kinda suck.......

·
Registered
157 Posts
i did that once a long time ago, and it was something that i wanted since,like, that summer..WONDERFUL LASERTAG!!!!!YAY!!!

and i did feel guilty and happy at the same time...i felt guilty about looking for it and happy knowing that i got it

·
Registered
972 Posts
i found out i was getting a revvy, it was exciting for the first like few days, then it was like, meh, im getting a revvy, and when christmas i put on a happy face, cause what if you bought your son a gift he asked for only to find out hes not happy for. id kick my son in the ass and take the gift and take it back.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i've stopped caring about getting gifts. Sure its fun, but its not something that i like to worry much about, or really think about too much.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, i alread knew what i was getting to, i ordered it with them. but i also found the other presents as well...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hehe, i knew my cocker was coming 2day, i cudnt stand being in school.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea wut pads you getting, i wish i could get new pads, i had to pay for all of my goalie crap last year which cost me like 800 even after getting some inside deals and stuff

1 - 20 of 29 Posts