Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone excited for it? I already pre-ordered it, it also comes out the day of SOCOM COmbined assault but my bro took my good ps2 so i just play guitar hero so whatever.

Who getting it?

Tuesday, November 7th

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
lol I got HOOKED on the first one at a lil party we went to this weekend. my gf and my friend were sick and passin out and I was rockin out to Symphony of Destruction :D

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So yeah I got it twice, both the discs are messed up. One my friends is messed up too. Also I did play it and beat it at my friends house, I love it already. It's hard to type for some reason but I am getting through it, I have hit my backspace button more that normal buttons. Whatever it's fun.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I played it at EB Games last night. My girlfriend was bugging me to leave since we got in there, and she saw why I made her go in there, but I did manage to play War Pigs.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Mario said:
So yeah I got it twice, both the discs are messed up. One my friends is messed up too. Also I did play it and beat it at my friends house, I love it already. It's hard to type for some reason but I am getting through it, I have hit my backspace button more that normal buttons. Whatever it's fun.
You only use backspace less than or the same as the normal buttons you type. And it would have to be less than since you typed that whole message and posted it. thumup:

:ninja:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
This game wasted like 6 hours of my life today.... I wish it would waste more.

So simple, yet so awesome. I was so freaking excited when YYZ came up as an encore.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
So whens Bass Hero come out :ninja:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
This version is suppose to have the bass on it......

But I hate this game. All night I heard loud crappy music.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Tonight I'm gonna rock you tonight.

I was laughing my ass off when this song came up, spinal tap ftw.

EDIT: woot for beating Jordan on hard. yay for me.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
You really have to play it to understand. Theres are 5 buttons, a strum bar, and a whammy bar. Of course start and select too.

For me the coolest thing is that this is like the type of music I listen too. Its all sorts of good rock and classic rock. Lots of great music. When you start playing through songs that you really like, you want to hit EVERY note so you don't mess up. Its really hard, its competitive, great party game, and its just good fun.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I finally got it for xmas. My gf got me a wireless guitar, but it doesn't work with GH2 without an adapter (the company who made the guitar was having a lawsuit with the co. that made the game and it was locked out, now I have to buy the adapter to use it). So I used the controller, which worked fine up until the hard levels where you had to use the orange note, which was the X button and all the others were the R and L buttons. Oh and songs with chords that you have to hit quickly and repeatedly, which was pretty much impossible. I went and bought a different wireless guitar and have been rockin out with it since.

Thunderhorse FTW!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts