Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you use the old guitar with the new one? I seen its like $100 but it comes with a guitar, can i just get it cheaper if i already have a guitar? Sorry, but i havnt done a ton of research on it.
Yeah. Works the same. The only plus about the new one is that it's wireless.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
you mean it's still gonna be awesome in 5 years but it's also going to be in arcades all over the world, and soon there will be a PC version where you use only the keyboard??? awesome!
I mean the only people that will be playing it are fat 20-something men who sweat a lot and enjoy lots & lots of anime and hanging out in mall arcades. That and people who wear "cat ear" headbands.

-Jin

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Buddy and I just played through the coop campaign on expert without failing a single song

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
another one? wow I have yet to play a sigle one.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
guitar hero was better...till the controllers started ****ing up. the two-piece design (neck is detachable) is causing ALOT of trouble with missed notes and what not, plus the PS3 version runs through batteries like a mo-fo (my old roomates have the ps3 version and the wii version).

I got to throw that one in their faces, they made fun of me because i plan on pickin up the pc version when it comes out, they reserved their copies and all that (thinking they were uber awesome) and they got ****ty controllers instead.

I can't wait till they come out with the PC version because they (my old roomies) know how to rip cd's for ps2 and play guitar hero on there w/custom songs (Hand of Blood by Bullet for my valentine is crazy), so i can only imagine it'd be easier with a pc version.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts