Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i'd consider investing in a pedal board (good ones can range from 100-500$). they have tons of effects and are fun to play around with. but if your looking for individual pedals, try goes for Boss pedals. just from what ive heard, they make the best ones. flanger is cool, also wah is cool, and if you want look for 'metal zone'. it has this great metal sound to it.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I have a digitech RP100 and it rocks. I can get practically any sound I want, and it's pretty cheap too. I had to get a volume pedal for it, the RP150 i believe has one built in. the RP50 is more basic than the 100, and thus cheaper. if you want variety and the ability to get a ton of effects out of one pedal, get one of the RP series or similar (haven't used anything else so i dunno what else there is :p)

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zpyro said:
I have a digitech RP100 and it rocks. I can get practically any sound I want, and it's pretty cheap too. I had to get a volume pedal for it, the RP150 i believe has one built in. the RP50 is more basic than the 100, and thus cheaper. if you want variety and the ability to get a ton of effects out of one pedal, get one of the RP series or similar (haven't used anything else so i dunno what else there is :p)

Link to the one with ton of effects,because i didnt understand half the words you just said

1 - 7 of 7 Posts