Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
just get a multi-effects pedal, then connect either the line-out or the headphone jack to the line-in or mic jack on your comp, and record it with the sound recorder in windows. I used to do that all the time

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
I have a program called Magix Audio Studio deluxe. Basically, you can get adapters at radioshack that will hook onto your guitar cable and then plug into your computer and you can record and add hundreds of effects....ask the guy at Radioshack...hell hook you up.

Me, I have a four track which i plug a few instruments into and then run that into my laptop...great program sounds studio quality. You need a good sound card to sound good though. Also try products from cakewalk...or if you dont want to spend 400$ on a program *cough* limewire *cough*. Although the copy I have is legit...a friend of mine gave it to me because hes a dip**** and cant use it right.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I really wish people wouldn't go out of their way to be assholes to people :rolleyes:. It would be great if people with 2 posts didn't ***** about things like threads in the wrong place too.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
True Sniper said:
I didn't really go out of my way. All I had to do was type then hit submit reply.

Posts don't matter asshat. I have a hell of a lot more than you do by the way.

2 vs. 2186 :? Anyhow, the lounge is the lounge, I could really care less where posts in the lounge are/should be. The rest of the forum, it bothers me though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts