Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is very frustrating. Ever since I got my Tippmann a5 it hasn't worked properly. I tried putting on a Response Trigger and that is where I started having issues. I sent my gun in and it comes back with the same problem, burping. Get this: I shoot without paintballs and my gun works fine, but when I have paintballs in my cyclone, it goes nuts and practically goes full auto until I re-cock it. What the **** is going on? The only upgrades I have is a Regulator, Softer panals and a drop forward. At first my cyclone wasn't feeding, so I turned up the gun. Now it's going berserk again. Anyone got any tips on how to fix it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like a lube issue and it is having a hard time forcing the bolt all the way back to lock it in place. Try re lubing everything and if that don’t work shoot some lube in the intake hole for the co2 and dry fire 10 times to shoot the lube throughout the whole gun and then try it with paint. This is a common problem with co2 guns since it dries out the seals quickly. hope this helps :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts