Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know my 6.0 needs a cleaning on account it chopped a few balls and I read somewhere that This can result in the bolt getting jammed because of the shells. Whether thats true or not it still needs a cleaning. Can someone give me a what to do and what not to do or send me to a place where it will tell me. It would be greatlly apreciated. I just dont want to **** anything up. If you didnt notice I havent take aapart a marker yet.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
your gonna hafta take it apart. just pay close attention to where each part came from. there arent that many parts, and its not like any of them will fit somewhere else.

wipe every thing down with a clean cotton cloth, or even wash them in mild soapy water. things not to wash: your trigger frame, regulator/gas thru or valve. you can even wash out the body. make sure they are all dry. put a liberal amount of paintball gun oil on each and every o ring before re-assembling.

·
Banned
265 Posts
dont screw w/ the valve, just take the hammer and bolt out ans run a paper towell or squeegie through it. The put some gun oil on the o-rings on the ham,mer and bolt and put it bach together.

Note: the reason i said not to screw w/ the valve is because you can scratch it and the cup seal wont seal up. I did that to my spyder...... man that was along time ago

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I may have done something i wasnt supposed to. I took the trigger frame off cause im a noob and didnt realise all you had to do was remove hammer then bolt, and now when I fire it will recock but the balls just roll out. Does anyone know a solution to my problem?

·
Banned
412 Posts
if the ball just rolls out then youre detent is not working(detent-the thing on the side of the gun where the feed neck is) it should be a little piece of plastic type thing so unscrew it and look it over and see if it still there because it can fall out and put it back in and deop some balls in your feedneck and see if th detent catches the ball.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts