Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
X6-RPE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title basically says it. I put my co2 tank on and it sounds like it's leaking a little, there's air coming from the release hole at the side where you skrew the canister in. When I pull the trigger it shoots, and doesn't stop. I let go of the trigger and it just keeps on blasting away. I did notice that the O-ring on my co2 canister is a little tore up. Could that be the problem?

Peace:hug:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Replace the oring on the tank and cock the marker before you connect the air and screw the tank all the way in. If your marker is still firing away non-stop you could just be low on air or your sear could be worn out.

·
X6-RPE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it folks.. it was the o-ring. Heheh, man I feel like a noob... Well I am lol. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I put the wrong type of oring into my SMG last week and then it swelled and jammed the bolt which I then mangled while trying to remove it. So yeah...sometimes you never stop being new. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
The orings were the right size but the wrong type of material. The guy at the oring shop said it was okay to substitute but apparently he was wrong. :dodgy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts