Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am a youth pastor here in Indiana and we're having an overnight camp at we are planning on war games all week long. We got 20 boxes of good free paint from a business but they don't rent guns. Does anybody know where you can rent 10-20 good guns (with air canisters) and hoppers in Indiana???

Thanks for any and all suggestions!

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
Where at in Indiana are you located? it's a pretty big state you know:)

If you know of a local field, try asking them first as they're the only people I know of with 20 extra tanks and markers laying around. they'll also be able to supply you with proper masks as well, the #1 piece of gear that is necessary to play.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're in Kokomo and the place here burned down! The next closest place is White River in Anderson and they don't rent guns so if you all know of any fields around my neck of the woods, just names would help! (that's dead central Indiana)

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
ah Kokomo, I know that place all too well. What church are you with?

There's a place in logansport called Catfish lake, a place in Lafayette called the paintball barn and a place in Marion as well.
I would say talk to Bob and Rosanne from Sycamore sports, but the latest news is that they will NOT be doing paintball anymore and I'm pretty sure all the rental markers they had were where the fire started and was the worst. Still, it wouldn't hurt to call them as a last resort. they've been involved the in paintball world for 10+ years and I'm sure they've got connections to someplace.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I know Bob and did get in touch with him and they were wiped out . . . unfortunately they couldn't provide much help. Those names and links help me though. At least I have a place to start now. Thanks a ton man! I may come back to you for more help sometime soon!

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
anytime, anytime.

there's also a place in sheradin called the proving grounds. Ironically i drove by there on my way to Indy Saturday night. They're argubally the best field in the state. I've sene them rent out 50+ markers before, it was nuts.
what church are you with?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We're from Grace Community Foursquare Church (corner of boulevard and goyer) Thanks again for the suggestions!

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
You know I think I had a friend whose dad was either a pastor or some big role in that church, there's a few of them around town though so I'm not sure. I never asked her which foursquare church it was.

If you do find where you can rent marker, would you mind posting it? I'm sorta curious to know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts