Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This question seems to come up a lot, so here's a list of guns that all use autococker threads. I know I will miss some, particularly in the lower end categories, so feel free to add if you're 100% sure the gun you're talking about takes autococker threads. I'll update the list as I find more guns and as people post more.

[Note: I am referring to how these guns come stock. Some guns can be converted to take A/C threaded barrels, namely the Ion by buying an aftermarket breech.]

All Autocockers (whodathunk it...)

All timmies

Defiant (both 1 and 2)

Quest

All Egos

All matrixes (this includes all guns in the DM and PM lines)

Minion

Omen

All ICD guns designed after 2003.5

Legend

Shocktech Shocker

Dark Shocker

ND Shocker

Evil Shocker

ULE Mags

All Aliens (Interceptor and Remains)

All AKA guns (Vikings and Excaliburs)

Diablo Wrath/Slayer

Cyborgs

DP Fusion

Onyx

Invert Mini

Deadly Wind Aedes

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Some Matrices don't use Cocker threads. Some use like Angel threads and stuff, it depends on the type of breech the owner has.

Most use Cocker threads though.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
toXic said:
ULE mags use autococker threads.
Thanks, didn't know that.

Barber said:
Some Matrices don't use Cocker threads. Some use like Angel threads and stuff, it depends on the type of breech the owner has.

Most use Cocker threads though.
I mean stock, all those old school matrixes come stock with A/C threaded breeches, did, they not?

PizzaMiLiTiA said:
Some PL Ions and Ions with Lucky breeches have cocker threads.
I'll add any PL Ions that I find use A/C threads, but I'm talking about guns that come stock using A/C threads. Technically speaking you could convert any gun to nearly any threads you wanted, it would just required some milling/tapping/etc. for most.

-edit- which PL Ions are you reffering to? I looked at the Punishers and Dark Ions, they didn't mention anything about autococker threads. I'm pretty sure the Strange Ion still uses Imp threads.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
DarkTamer said:
-edit- which PL Ions are you reffering to? I looked at the Punishers and Dark Ions, they didn't mention anything about autococker threads. I'm pretty sure the Strange Ion still uses Imp threads.
I'll check it out... I recall reading somewhere that one of the PL ions had cocker threads. There were a couple of new PL's in the Smart Parts catalog. I'll double check it though.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Defiant 1 also

b2k3.5s and up

All cyborgs, all aliens, all Vikings and all excals.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Defiant 1 also

b2k3.5s and up

All cyborgs, all aliens, all Vikings and all excals.

Wow, how could I forgot those. I feel dumb.

Thanks guys, will keep on updating.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts