Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody here shoot gun or have guns, post what kind of guns u have.lets see i got a glock 17,m1 carbine,m14,.44 desert eagle,semi auto shot gun,yugo sks,german mauser,pump 12 gauge,ar15,and 2 hunting rifles.i know its allot,but i dont have all the guns oficialy mine the sks and 1 hunting rifle are my dads and im gonna get em .

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
SAR-1 with M629.

The SAR is mine (of course) and the M629 is my dad's. Being as they're out of town I am in charge of security, which warrants the use of such evil weapons. So tasty.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
hahaha, we seem to be having a good number of gun threads now...

Might as well add!

Yuko SKS
1942 Turkish Mauser
Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight

The pic of the Ithaca is from their website. I'm actually trying to find a pistol grip for it and a forward replacement grip. It's a pain to find for Ithaca's. Keep an eye out for me!

Next purchases:
- Kalashnikov
- .308 Bushmaster (probably carbine)
- 91/30 (cheap!)

- Brian

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i keep an eye out and im gonna get an ak,and a garand.or maybe a .45 caliber luger if i can find it for cheap

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
arent u 13,u cant sell guns with out a ffl,anyways yeah 357 is close to a 44 magnum,cap in your face curteousy of me,thats a card i have

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh ok thats cool u shoot it allot

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I have 18 guns. Here's a list of a few of my favorites:

*SKS
*AR-15
*Winchester Model 1300XTR Pump 12 gauge
*Browning A-bolt medallion .270 with B.O.S.S recoil system
*Colt Model 1911 .45
*USP .45

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeah i also have a ruger 10/22 my cougar weopan,cougar as in little kittnes

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
you guys are crazya 44 would do the job. for you guys with more than one gun and an ak if i broke into someones house and they pointed an ak at me i'd get the **** out while i could still moving my tall jewish ass

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
44 are the besters

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
2ffu said:
you guys are crazya 44 would do the job. for you guys with more than one gun and an ak if i broke into someones house and they pointed an ak at me i'd get the **** out while i could still moving my tall jewish ass
That's the point, I don't want to kill anyone, I would rather have them **** themselves. You never want to shoot anyone, it's best to have them run away, but if you do have to shoot someone I want a big hole. That way the only damage they're going to do is to my carpet, and there's not a lot you can do to it. That ****'s like 25 years old.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I wouldn't try breaking into anyone's house. Anywhere between 60 and 80 million people own a firearm in this country. Those people own about 250 to 270 million firearms, the population of the United States is about 350 million. Now you have to ask yourself, "am I a betting man?"

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
the only "cool" gun i have is a pre-ban ar-15, and i shoulda sold it before the assult weapons ban dropped. that thing went down like 2 grand in value.

but then between my father, my brother and I, we probably have 15 rifles, and about 6 shotguns. dont have any handguns tho, my dad thinks thier impracticle. ohh well, i just have to buy my own in 2 months when i turn 18

1 - 20 of 84 Posts