Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right. Got problems with males? Need advice. Well this is the thread, tell us your problems and we'll fix them, guaranteed, or your money back!

This thread is growing at an alarming rate so please don't post any boy questions that can't be solved with the line, "Does this rag smell like chlorophorm to you?"

What?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
My boyfreind (Dave) keeps saying hes the pitcher and im the catcher but i beg to differ. How can I convince him its the other way around.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This can be a very sensitive issues for young boys to deal with. Experimentation should be encouraged at this point in your life. You should both try and keep an open mind and deal with this situation in a mature manner, by taking turns you can extend your combined pleasure by at least 27 seconds.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Il see if its cool with dave. he still may be a little stubborn but i think I can squeeze some sence into him.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If he doesn't listen, just clench (like Eddie Murphy in: Delirious, all you kiddies who haven't seen it, rent it TODAY!), he won't put up much of a fight after that. Sometimes you just need to let him know who's boss.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
Il see if its cool with dave. he still may be a little stubborn but i think I can squeeze some sence into him.
You can squeeze just about anytihng into me. I thought we switch?

wooah woah woah. Clenching is what gets me off. I like it tight.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See? Uncle Angry has all the answers. Keep them coming fellas.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
MedicDVG said:
You have got to be kidding me....

This has "thread closed" written all over it...
it will still be fun while it lasts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Ya its prolly gunna get closed but I think we should leave it open until it gets to the point of closing.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Mike is too sexy...HELP ME!!!
Just give and let it flow. Condament costume secks > *

but sorry mike is the legal property of me and fiki. (see sig for details)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ive been flirting with austin for the past few weeks and im thinking of asking him out to the mod prom

but i hear christain is going to as austin out too

should i kill christain?

·
Registered
728 Posts
wow thanks guys I needed this thread after the day I've had at work. lol and you wonder why I don't post as much as I used to cause I get to read this and have nothing to say at all but laugh

·
Registered
649 Posts
typical of a forum where girls are virtually non-existant.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
NYY said:
ive been flirting with austin for the past few weeks and im thinking of asking him out to the mod prom

but i hear christain is going to as austin out too

should i kill christain?
No, just tie him up and throw him in the closet, and if he trys to get out weld the doors and burn the house he is locked in. :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts