Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i streched my groin muscle really bad playing football today, it hurts to even lift one of my legs up. i have a hockey game in 1 hour and a half. what streched can i do to loosen it up. i was doing butterfly's for a while but what else?

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Groin injuries can be a pain in the ass, you don't realize how much you use those smaller muscle groups until you hurt one. The best thing you can do for it is to rest it, but if you really need to play, bengay is your best bet, but be careful. If you get any of it on your testicles it will burn like a blow job from the devil, and even if you don't get any directly on your junk, it does tend to spread profusely, so just be careful. (and don't try and wash it off once it does start burning, the water will only help open the pores and amplify the pain you experience.)

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
^^ yup. ooo i hate to think of gettin that stuff on my nads...::shudder shudder::.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
your best bet is to sit out your hockey game and rest your groin. A groin pull actual puts micro-tears in the muscle fascia. Ibuprofen and ICE are the best thing for the first 24 hours, then moist warm heat.

Look for bruising along the area, that would mean the "pulled muscle" is actually ruptured, then you need to see a Doc pronto!

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha mail. well i played on it and it loosened up at the 2nd period and it was like it wasnt there. But now that im home it hurts double. everytime i take a step it feels as if i was kicked in the nuts exept its on the muscle. there is no bruising that i can see. i also made sure i streched out a ton. thanks for the comment everone

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
hope u get better. if u see any bruising def. go to the doc. even thought the thoughts of the old "turn your head and cough" are rathe runappealing.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
themailleman said:
pics or shens :naughty
HAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

omg sorry that made me laff alot.

Yeahhhh anyway i wouldnt play on the groin either. Just let it rest.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
keep it warm ;) im serious, dont put icy hot on it, it hurts lyk a ***** lol

like keep one of those hot water bottles on it or sumthin

1 - 20 of 24 Posts