Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone goto http://www.mysticalball.com/ and some1 try to figure out how it reads your mind nothing has sparked me yet, but i know theres some kind of mathematical something or other behind the whole thing.

ok heres how to do it. theres numbers from 1-99 on the left pick any two didget number. Add the didgets together and then subtract the sum from the original number and fund the original number on the left side, memorize the sign right next to it and then click the magic ball and it will tell u what u picked.

example u pick 53. do 5+3 and then subtract 8 from 53, u should get 45 right? right. look at the sign next to 45 and memorize it and click the ball. it will show u the sign u memorized.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've done it before and about 4 out of 5 times it was wrong.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ure addition was wrong idiot face. read how to do it and do it right and u wont be wrong. lol j/k but seriously u are wrong its right.

i found out how it works, not mathematically just common sence wise and investigation wise, i did it about 23 times and found out. I wont spoil it for you all so if you really wanna know IM me at stuntdevl121387, or pm me.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
u guys are doing the math wrong then. It worked all the time for me and everyone else.

once again-

1. choose a 2 digit number (one number not 2)
2. take both of its digits and add them together.
3. now take the solution and subtract it fromt he original

EXAMPLE- You pick 28. do 2+8=10. now subract 10 from 28 u get 18. Look at the sign to the RIGHT of 18. Then click the ball. it will be right. if u dotn trust me, Im me and find out the math reason why.

and sabman you are wrong, it doesnt do what u just said, dont ruin it for others if u really figure it out. just let them im you.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Acually, within each 10 numbers, no matter which you choose, it will equal the same thing when you do this. For example:
11 ----- 1+1 = 2, 11 - 2 = 9.

12 ----- 1 + 2 = 3, 12 - 3 = 9

13 ----- 1 + 3 = 4, 13 - 4 = 9

OR

25 ----- 2 + 5 = 7, 25 - 7= 18

26 ----- 2 + 6 = 8, 26 - 8 = 18

SO! If they can manipulate this rule, then boom, they have you tricked. It's that simple. All they do is change the symbols each time so it makes it look like it's doing something amazing. Note as well that each answer is a multiple of nine.

·
Registered
274 Posts
BY THE WAY! Note my name, not my avatar. I'm not Austin. LOL

·
Registered
281 Posts
No matter what two digit number you pick, when you do the math, the answer will always be a multiple of 9 (9,18,27,36,45,54,63,72,81,90). Each time you refresh, or restart it, it assigns new symbols to all the numbers, but the symbols assigned to the multiples of 9 always match each other. So, no matter what two-digit number you pick you get the same symbol. (The symbols are just reassigned each time so you get a different one each time - to throw you off.)

·
Registered
274 Posts
boss_charger said:
i think the he should change it
LOL Austin said that he dared anyone to use his avatar, so I'm using it.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Junket said:
Acually, within each 10 numbers, no matter which you choose, it will equal the same thing when you do this. For example:
11 ----- 1+1 = 2, 11 - 2 = 9.

12 ----- 1 + 2 = 3, 12 - 3 = 9

13 ----- 1 + 3 = 4, 13 - 4 = 9

OR

25 ----- 2 + 5 = 7, 25 - 7= 18

26 ----- 2 + 6 = 8, 26 - 8 = 18

SO! If they can manipulate this rule, then boom, they have you tricked. It's that simple. All they do is change the symbols each time so it makes it look like it's doing something amazing. Note as well that each answer is a multiple of nine.
HOLY CRAP! i thought i posted that when i went through! LMAO! thats a good one sam

1 - 20 of 25 Posts