Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These terds are continuosly redirecting my browser to their site and installing an activeX plugin on my computer called Mediaticketinstaller. I reported them to spam.org but I wish I could get the guys address so I could screw him to death with a sea urchin! I blocked him and the problem is solved except I have to occasionally acknowlege that a blocked page has appeared on my computer. I hope those guys get a severe case of penile gangrene.

Anyone else get this?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
ooo i have a comp that does that but not that site lol so what i did is i just made a shortcut to pbf and never had a prob :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
get rid of it. i had literally hundreds of that crap on my comp a few weeks ago. get ad-aware, www.lavasoft.com, and run norton full system scan.
and then check your registry, and uninstall all progs that you never downloaded in add/remove programs.

if this doesn't work, you may have to hire a proffessional, and if they can't fix it, then you'll have to format your C: drive

adware/spyware can be more harmful than a malitious virus so watch out. not trying to scare you or anything though

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
my uncle had a problem where everytime he would get on the internet it cd drive would open and a popup window and other crap from the company who was doing it wanted him to pay for them to fix it. he did all kinds of spyware remover and other crap and finally he got rid of it. my brother also had the same problem on his piece of crap computer. so i looked through it to see if i could figure out what was wrong and i did spyware remover and stuff but it didnt go away. so i looked at his internet options and found the only thing that was doing it was his home page had been redirected. not related to what happened to u but just thought i would mention it

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
have u used adaware and spybot search and destroy. if u go to pcpitstop.com they will do a scan of your pc and tell u everything that u can do to fix any virus's, spyware and whatever else. along with telling u how fast your internet is and other pc performance changes u can make

·
Banned
226 Posts
Want it to stop? Heres your answer.

Deluxe, Domain [email protected]
Domain Deluxe
GPO 7628
Central, HK
+852.9102.8527

Call them and tell them whats up. They provide domain hosting for them. They will take care of it. Have fun =]

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got it fixed. Went into my registry the dirty bastards did. But I fixed it and Ive reported them so I hope they get butt raped by A Big Black Guy named Ben...anybody ever seen that clip its funny as hell. "Get away from the car mother****er!"

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
ChaosTheory said:
my uncle had a problem where everytime he would get on the internet it cd drive would open and a popup window and other crap from the company who was doing it wanted him to pay for them to fix it. he did all kinds of spyware remover and other crap and finally he got rid of it. my brother also had the same problem on his piece of crap computer. so i looked through it to see if i could figure out what was wrong and i did spyware remover and stuff but it didnt go away. so i looked at his internet options and found the only thing that was doing it was his home page had been redirected. not related to what happened to u but just thought i would mention it
One time my drive opened on it's own. It scared the hell out of me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts