Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered a refurbished spyder imagine from h4paintball.com (see for yourself) Its basically hooked up with a phyco ablisti drop foward, a 32degrees 14in whisper barrel, macroline etc. Well what I recived was a stock piece of junk imagine, no hook ups, crusty a$$ stock barrel basically it's not what I ordered. Thats False advertisement.I could have bought this at the swap meet for 50 bucks or less. But I paid $98.88 for a gun. And got this piece of $hit.
I know your reading H4Paintball. Ive tried to contact h4 so many times by email to costumer service, and returns(for a rma number to return it), No replies.Ive also called so nmany times to cs and sales, no answer. These fags don't care. the worst part is that they give you 7 days to return; now how the hell is that supposesd to happen in this situation? please help

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
return it to them even if they're not answering messages. send a letter with the package explaining what youre' stated in this thread. if that doesn't work, call teh poliece.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If it was shipped via UPS, call UPS and tell them you want the package returned to sender. They will issue a call tag for it and a driver will come pick it up from your house. They won't charge you for return shipping, either. I think Fedex has something similar...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts