Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok has anything remotely similar to this happened to anyone..

today i went to the mall to get lunch while on my break..standing in line at the chinese place this chick cuts the line and gets in front of me..i was going to say something but decided not to..she was realy fine and hell i'd wrather look at her ass than the old guys that was in font of me before..

she had on some super skin tight pants and a cut off that showed of a nice tattoo of her name (MICHELL) and a butterfly..so while i was mesmorized there she bent over to pick up her bags and what to my surprise peeks out of her tight pants?
a victorias secret thong..now if you are smart you would be askin urself how i knew it was victorias secret thong or what not..the damn hoebag still had the sticker with the price on it ..so she pics up her bags walks forward notices or feel the tag rubbing up on her back side and tucks it in really fast..but it waas to late the damage had been done.. she turned to look at me and i was staring dead at her and then at her waist i shook my head from side to side she picked up her bags again looked at the floor and walked out the restaurant never lookin back...

SERVES HER RIGHT FOR CUTTING IN FRONT OF ME HOEBAG...

·
Registered
522 Posts
i went to a football game, and a row in front of me, to the left was this hot college girl with this nice thong. It was pink and lacey, and that made my day.

Also there's this "overweight" girl, who kinda looks like a prostitute....but never mind....
ok, so i'm sitting at lunch (i'm in 7th grade), and she is the chair in front of me, and i can totally see like half her ass, and her nice thong...oh ya.....
The cool thing is that i go to a private christian school, and man i doubt that is dress code :naughty

well, that's my thong experiences.

·
Registered
426 Posts
A lot of the skanks at my school wear victorias secret thongs, but they are not worth lookin at because the girls are nasty. The worst thong experience of mine was when this one fat girl, 375+ bent over in front of like 10 people and all we could see was a giant V made out of lacey fabric...

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
let me get this straight, you saaw the top of a thong on a girl, and you ran home and posted it online? you sir, have no life.

the only thong stories i wanna hear is how many you find in your back seat so you either hang em on your rearview or throw em up against the back window

·
Banned
546 Posts
chromekilla said:
let me get this straight, you saaw the top of a thong on a girl, and you ran home and posted it online? you sir, have no life.

the only thong stories i wanna hear is how many you find in your back seat so you either hang em on your rearview or throw em up against the back window
Werd/Indeed/Exactly etc.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok maybe i worded this wrong or something but i didnt see a thong and ran home to write about it.. i saw a girl who still had the victorias secret price tag on her thong..wich if you retards dont know usualy means she is going to wear it and take it back..now personaly i think thats wrong. how would you guys like to go buy a pair of boxers at u'r local store and not know somebodys willy was in that before yours was and now yours is rubbing all up on the next mans resedue...that was the point i was trying to make.... not that i saw a thong, i see that shiattt every night at my house on my chick

so again if i worded it wrong my bad

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes but in some stores like the expensive ones you can buy just one boxer off of the rack(20-30 bucks 4 just one)..my girl buys me those ...
thank god i wash everything before i put it on

·
Registered
220 Posts
yeah i have seen my fair share of thongs but as of latly my friend has begun to scare me....everytime he goes to a girls house he has to steal some panties...i mean they do anything with him he just takes them when they aren't lookin...also he acciedently took this one chicks moms....lol total milf tho

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
the tag was prolly still on becasue the was shoplifting, went in with several things, came out wearing one, put the others back, and walked out. sluts do it all the time

trust me, im the leading authority on sluts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey u never know... could be ..maybe with girls its like us with our markers.. we start off cheap and then we must upgrade at all costs..victoria secret undies must be better than walmart ones...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Cheap said:
i went to a football game, and a row in front of me, to the left was this hot college girl with this nice thong. It was pink and lacey, and that made my day.

Also there's this "overweight" girl, who kinda looks like a prostitute....but never mind....
ok, so i'm sitting at lunch (i'm in 7th grade), and she is the chair in front of me, and i can totally see like half her ass, and her nice thong...oh ya.....
The cool thing is that i go to a private christian school, and man i doubt that is dress code :naughty

well, that's my thong experiences.
why do you like to look at fat chicks in thongs....:looking

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
ok this UBER fine girl is in a hot tub with me and when i say fine i mean she is THE HOTTEST CHCIK I HAVE EVER SEEN...EVER. i always had a crush on her and she had known this. Anyway as the story goues she sat next to me in the hot tub with other people in it and put her leg on my knee and grabbed my hand and she sat on it and moved really close and i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sprunged it was great. I got so mcuh thong action with her but as a sophmore she got college guys so i couldent tap it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
my ex never wore underwear except at work, and then it was always a thong (stripper). But the chick I work with now wears chainmail thongs, she made them herself out of 16 gauge steel wire. She says she loves the cold steel against her skin or some crap like that, I just call her steel-tang when the boss isnt around.
lol......man I could get so jacked up for that nowadays.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts