Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lmao some guys hacking our school network with a network popup thing. He/She is just typing things like Aim. And we can reply. Hows he doing it?

Edit: more than one doing it and ones a girl

·
Registered
216 Posts
okay here is what you do

find the command prompt in your accessories tab it is in the there. now once you have that open type in net user. this will give you the domain name and computer you are at. next time you get a message from the guy or gal type in net send domain and the the computer number. example net send tc112a_12 hello

or if you want to get everyone type in net send * then the message you would like to send like hello

i learned alot from my computer classes in school and even broke in to the school network it was funny because the gave me a award for it great stuff

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
QFT

quite fun. we've been pranking latley printing out random blank pages from across the school. we've figured out that the way the system is setup that it is theoreticly possible for us to print to every printer in the entire COUNTY. :rolleyes:

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
lbreevesii said:
QFT

quite fun. we've been pranking latley printing out random blank pages from across the school. we've figured out that the way the system is setup that it is theoreticly possible for us to print to every printer in the entire COUNTY. :rolleyes:
i would type really vulgar sayings and words and then print it to a ton of printers

thats funny though

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Be careful with that I got in trouble because I thought I was sending messages to just my friend in class a few years ago, when in fact it was being sent to the whole school, teachers and all. Luckily I basically got a slap on the wrist but they were threatening to fail me from the computer class and take away my log in.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ill try that tomarrow even though my teachers on the hunt for people doing it. With my luck she would kick me out of the class for ever and fail me for the year.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Yeah, that's totally NOT hacking. My brother got kicked off of the network for netsending the entire school at the same time because he's a dumb****.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
you dont have to do netsend, if you can just find the program "winpopup" or sometimes its called like "windows messanger", it does the same thing but is way easier because its a program, AND you can sent it to the wide network as a whole if you wanted, and not just a specific computer

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
I did that a long time ago back in the day with winmessenger or something like that and got in trouble for spamming the computers because it sent whatever i wanted to every computer in the school.

I had to haul monitors into the back room as a punishment for the rest of the class lol.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
yea, my friend was doing it in the library and sending to all the other ppl on computers messing with them, it was all ok.... but then he gets the bright idea to send a message to every computer at one of the elementary schools, so he does, and the computer admin people who monitor the network saw him broadcasting so they busted him, it was funny

1 - 20 of 25 Posts