Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes, I know how, but it's best that you first try downloading proggies, rather than scripting and such. It's too much to teach over a forum board. Try parusing the internet for some good programs that will crack passwords, create trojans and color bombs, and whatever. If you look hard enough, you'll find something.

·
Registered
274 Posts
He knows ;) But hey, who goes by the rules?

Just kiddin. If you do any of that stuff, man, I suggest you learn how to do it stealthily (hence, don't f*ck up). Honestly, though, I wouldn't do it if you don't know how, and if you're going to try to do damage, don't do it at all.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Boy, Hasn't anyone heard of the Electronic Information Protection Act of 1986. It is a federal offense to hack and gain root access over state lines. You do and get caught you can't go near a computer for I think 10 years+, there is even jail time/huge fines for adults.:eek: (That's the disclaimer)

Anyway, If you really do want to learn how to hack then expect to do a lot of reading up. It's not something you can learn in 5 min, it takes years of trial and error. Even then you still won't know everything since technology is constantly evolving. It's a game of Cat and Mouse.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Ok, I'm going to close this thread. We had some problems with the last thread about hacking. We don't want anything illegal traced back to any of our users or our forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.