Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help "hacking" this java based online game, i basically just want to edit numbers in the game to get more of certain items. heres the link to the game...

http://wild.fiends.com/DCourt/Game.stm

Note- a few years ago when i played the game, you could use Cheat-o-matic to cheat, you just entered in a number in the game, changed the number, and searched for it again. That doesnt work anymore, so i need a new way to cheat. Some of you computer literate people probably know how.

Post how i could do this, or any programs i should try. If someone needs a name and password for it to try, ive got one you can use. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Press alt-F4.(While your in the game)

It'll bring you to a prompt with a white box. In that box, type "ee/(the item number you want"

Worked for me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Xley said:
Press alt-F4.(While your in the game)

It'll bring you to a prompt with a white box. In that box, type "ee/(the item number you want"

Worked for me.
weve got a funny man here guys. does anyone know a forum or place that i can figure out how to do this?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
You just ruined it Icey.

Gunsling, I'll really try and help now... My sis would know this, wait till I talk to her next.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmmm, youre right. i want to cheat in a game i play in my freetime, that gives me no life. man, thanks for helping me realize this, i think i'll go kill myself now.

cheating makes everything easier and more fun.

mokalman said:
No, we're serious.
you're not serious, no one was talking to you. BTW nice gun, heh.

to you people are telling me to get outside, get a life, etc; Im not the one that spends all my life on a paintball forum, especially pbf. thats all im saying about that.

i dont want your opinion unless you know how to cheat in java-based games. if you wanna call me a ******, pm me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm don't want to PM you. You're a ******.

No one was talking to me cuz that was my first post in here. Maybe that's why you ******!

oops i guess i was supposed to PM you. oh well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
gunslinger said:
hmmm, youre right. i want to cheat in a game i play in my freetime, that gives me no life. man, thanks for helping me realize this, i think i'll go kill myself now.

cheating makes everything easier and more fun.

you're not serious, no one was talking to you. BTW nice gun, heh.

to you people are telling me to get outside, get a life, etc; Im not the one that spends all my life on a paintball forum, especially pbf. thats all im saying about that.

i dont want your opinion unless you know how to cheat in java-based games. if you wanna call me a ******, pm me.
:D get a life

1 - 20 of 23 Posts