Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya, you all know you play it on a daily basis.

Me and my friends have been playing it a lot lately. We're getting pretty good at it.

Last week, we played this 3 hour long game of ASS with these 3 random guys that were walking down the street. They were better than us though. If you don't know what ASS is then somebody else care to explain it?

I have this blue one. It's very broken in, but too many beeds have been taken out. Still pretty nice though.

Discuss

·
Registered
847 Posts
first post in a LONG time

I have been playing quite a bit lately as well, i can stall quite well i think, and i am like one of the very few kids in my school who can do a move called a scorpion. i also like stalling it on my foot, spinning my foot around the hack and stalling it again. those r pretty much my best tricks...

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Last year (freshman year) I played every morning before first period... *sigh* good times...

I was pretty good for a while but i've lost my endurance becuse I don't play much anymore, but my buddy Tom, who has nothing else to do with his life, played every day last summer and all this year. His highest consecutive hit score was
253 or 254. He has a LOT of spare time on his hands.

I can do a few good tricks; Jester kick, back of the neck stall, etc. But of corse, Tom researched and found a variation of the lester kick calle dthe misty kick where you hit it up, jump and spin one leg over the hacksack as it falls and kick with the opposite leg UNDER the spinning leg. It's perverse- i've seen him do it 3 or 4 times successfully and it is really a sight.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
theres a kid in my school who can stall in on everyspot of his foot, he can cross it inbetween his feet. every time he hackysacks the whole school gathers around him. hes increadible. you would have to see him because its unexplainible

1 - 11 of 11 Posts