Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so wednsday night i was messin aruond with my stepbrother and brother and they were trying to beat me up i guess...well anyway my sstepbrotehr comes running at me adn trips and i look around and hes like falling face first for the glass coffee table... well i lunge forward and push him out of the way and end up falling with all my weight on the table...I had a lot of skin just hanging in 3 different spots... lost a **** load of blood. Got rushed to the ER and had to get 52 gay stitches.... anyway... discuss?

the shens?....

My wrist:

In this pic i need a shower and am tired and had a few drinks but still its an overall shot:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Man did you mess your self up. At least your going to have some battle scars.

Could you see the bone?
Lucky you didnt mess your tendons in your wrist.
And to add, The last pic looks like your ready to arm wrestle.

I wonder what your stepbro wouldve looked like if you didnt push him outta the way.

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah couldn't see the bone... luckily im kinda stocky so i have some extra fat on my arms to lose....
yeah doctor said i was really lucky i didn't hit the tendon and all my nerves were fine..
stepbro def. would have been messed up, but better me having to deal with my arm than an 8 year old havin a busted in face... little slut owes me though...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
feris buerller your my hero!

Wow, gj saving ur cousin on that. OUCH, looks like it really hurts. Make sure to put like mederma or some cream on that scar to reduce it. The stuff will work a little over time.

O

·
0 Posts
Remind me of the time I was playing around at Wickes furniture and slammed my head, headfirst on a glass coffee table.

This is something you're gonna remember dude, :tup

·
Banned
651 Posts
wow man that really sucks good job for savin your bro though, **** I woulda let mine fall but anyways

that would be cool to see before stitches(yes I know what that other guy said) and I agree with him

oh and surprised you didn't brake anything

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thats nasty. Make sure it doesn't get infected. My dad cut his leg while trying to cut some plastic hosing and he had to get a bunch of stitches. Then his cut got infected and started oozing all this green puss.

Freakin' gross is what it was.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
and slammed my head, headfirst on a glass coffee table.
dam that happened to me too, except it was a wood coffee table. Had 2 layers of stiches right downt the middle of my forehead... the scar has healed pretty well but its still slighty visible

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Ouch. When you walk around people are gonna be like "holy ****!" or "Your supossed to go up the river not across! (yor wrist) lol jk, omg that musta bleeded alot...

ImagineUser said:
oozing all this green puss.
I had an ingrown toenail and it got infected and then one time when it was infected it got cut and that stuff came out and I was like "wtf" lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts