Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw it all. The whole thing. I never want anyone to go through this.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
porcupine quills got all lodged into her. it was gruesome. the only way to stop the horrible slow way of dieing was to basically shoot her.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
thats horrible..

i had to put my cat to sleep when i was in 2nd grade.. my mom was hysterical. my dad and my older brother were really upset too. i never really understood why until later on because i realized my cat was 18, and she had lived with my parents and older brother for a very very long time and it was very sad seeing her have to be put to sleep

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I hate seeing animals die. My dads the kind of guy who would take my pellet rifle and pick off squirrels randomly in the yard. I'm like the complete opposite.

Sorry about your dog though. If it were me I wouldn't have watched.

·
Registered
676 Posts
NYY said:
Really sorry to hear that. Dogs are the best, and I know my doberman is part of the family.
Definently. I has a doby who we had to put down about 4 or 5 years ago. That was really sad, and it was really hard for us to move on and get another one. We got another doby about 3 years ago and he's awesome.

And 128 really sorry to hear that. That's not fun.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Putting my dog down was the one of the hardest things ive ever had to too, I know what your goin through. You just have to remember that he isnt in pain anymore.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
It can't be quite as bad as your dog getting hit by a car and your dad finding him on his way home from work.....

:/

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TonyD said:
It can't be quite as bad as your dog getting hit by a car and your dad finding him on his way home from work.....

:/

I saw the shooting and yelping and everything...

I'd almost rather her being ran over, it may have been less gruesome.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I don't know. There is something about being 10 and seeing your dog's jaw broken and him not moving that seems to be the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen.

·
Registered
181 Posts
That's horrible, I've had my dog since I was born (he's 15 now) and he's slowly showing aging (doc still thinks he has 2 years) but I'm so close to my dog, I'd actually prolly cry if that happened to me. Call me a wimp, I don't care, I've had him since 15 and he's the best dog a guy could have.

Really sorry this happened to you and your family.

·
No user title
273 Posts
TonyD said:
I don't know. There is something about being 10 and seeing your dog's jaw broken and him not moving that seems to be the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen.
Ok... Don't make this into a contest. That's pretty morbid.

I remember when my dog died. My mom had to call me while I was over at a friends house. It was really weird and sad when I came home and she wasn't there to greet me. I'm sorry about your loss, 128shot.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Grand Lethal said:
Ok... Don't make this into a contest. That's pretty morbid.

I remember when my dog died. My mom had to call me while I was over at a friends house. It was really weird and sad when I came home and she wasn't there to greet me. I'm sorry about your loss, 128shot.
I'm not. I was simply stating it's the saddest thing in my memory.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
i had to go through this last month. im sorry man. it sucks. i miss my dog a lot. i am 14 and since i was 2 i had her. all my life, i dont remember a day without her. sucks man. i feel bad for you, i really do.

R.I.P.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts