Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man went to his doctor and asked him how to prolong the lovemaking experience. The doctor told him that masturbating before sex often helped men last longer, extending the pleasure for them and their partner.

The man decided, "What the hell, I'll try it."

He spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it. He couldn't do it in his office. He thought about the restroom, but that was too open. He considered an alley, but figured that was too unsafe. Finally, he came up with a plan.

On his way home, he pulled his truck over on the side of the highway. He got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck.

Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants and started to masturbate. He closed his eyes and thought of his lover.

As he grew closer to orgasm, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his pants. Not wanting to lose his mental fantasy or the orgasm, he kept his eyes shut and replied, "What?"

He heard, "This is the police. What's going on down there?"

The man replied, "I'm checking out the rear axle, it's busted."

Came the reply, "Well, you might as well check your brakes too while you're down there, because your truck rolled down the hill five minutes ago."

·
Registered
438 Posts
haha....that's sort of funny... but not really....

·
Registered
438 Posts
no, it would have rolled OVER him

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
if the truck had enough ground clearance for him to go under it then it would probably roll over him without him getting hurt. Just imagine some guy laying face up on the side of the highway masturbating with his eyes closed. Thats pretty damn funny.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Huey69 said:
That makes no sense. if he was underneath the truck then when it rolled away it would have ran him over.
No because he was under it and had his eyes closed. It had clearance to roll away, and he never knew because again, his eyes were closed.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Thats a good one, sorta like one of mine that i tell often, here ill post it.

A man was having trouble making love so he went to his doctor to see if there was anything they could do about it.

He went to the doctors office and the doctor examined him and suggested that he startle himself right befor he orgasms.

So on his way home from work the man stops at a military store and buys a starting gun (ones that shoot blanks). Then that night when him and his wife we going at it they found themselves in the 69 position. Soon after he felt the urge to explode so he fired the pistol

The next day he goes to see his doctor and his doc asks him how it worked. The man replied. Well doc when i fired it my wife bit off three inches of my p3nis, pee'd in my face and my neighbor ran out of the closet with his hands up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts