Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
themailleman said:
I know Duo is in the pic, but which one is he?
Burn.....

lol, anyway, Duo does look somewhat different. I always did think he was like that little avatar pic he has. Then again, he does kinda look like it. Maybe that's my mind messing with me tho...

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
LOL that's something a lot of people say too....I DO look different in every pic of myself. Bizzare.

Then again, my friends do tell me I look like Gabe from PA, or at least have some resemblance. In a head-on pic you really can't tell.

Here are a few pics that might explain this phenomenon:

Me in my old-school days. Note the ninja turtle cereal on the table and my awesome Michaelangelo headband thing. Glorious. And of course, can't forget the Ginger Ale...TMNT cereal and Ginger Ale make for an interesting taste combination. I would know.

That's right. There's little Jared/Duo bustin out the screwdriver to unlock the door my parents thought was childproof. It worked, of course, I'm such a pimp. And check out the little tikes mullet in the back.

There I am in June, looking basically like I do right now. With a girl at my side, of course...a hott one.

And the last two are ones that I took as I'm typing this. Just so you can all see how much of a pimp I am.

That's my beloved Giant Squid stuffed animal trying to devour me. That's its way of showing love.

<3 for Nick. That pic is secksy.

I mean the original of course. Without Chest Hair Man included, naturally ;)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Duo, your story changed my life. Especially the squid part.

EDIT:*MuddinPede looks back to hairy guy in pic* DAD?!?!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts