Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm at miami university this year living in dodds hall. I have some upperclassman friends who were like "ooh, your living in dirty dodds", when I told them where I was staying. They went on to say that dods is the most sexually active dorm on campus.... so I'm thought that was pretty sweet... but I found this the other day:

http://www.heartwarmers4u.com/members/?jbarn1

turns out, we are the #8 sexually active dorm in the Nation!
So... uh... i gotta get back to work, we are tryin to bring it up to #1 by the end of the year :p

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
there is a city in ohio called miami...there is one in florida too...thats why when they play football on tv they go by miami (oh) and bz, is miami (oh) near columbus/springfield....cuz thats where i grew up.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Angered Fists said:
of Ohio? Don't let them down.
not planning on it :)

Brockocoli said:
bz, is miami (oh) near columbus/springfield
yeah I grew up in columbus (westerville, 15 min NE)... Miami is about 2 hours south west of columbus.

MedicDVG said:
Yoiks... Don't tell your folks! They'll have you moved out to "Sexless Stanton Hall" or "Blue balls Bishop Hall"... Hahahahaha!

Looks like a beautiful campus though... whats yer major?
haha, its so true. I have a couple friends in stanton, and it definitely lives up to its name :D

The campus is great... clean and beautiful. Everything is in walking distance so its not too bad. The food is amazing, sooo many choices and lines are never bad. My major is still undecided at the moment, but I'm leaning towards something engineering-ish. Computer science #1 chioce right now, but its still all up in the air. double major is defnitely a possibilty though. I'm just trying out several different subjects before I decided. CalcII/Physics are killer though. =(

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Woah, #6, CW Post, that's right near here.

·
Banned
259 Posts
O ya... well michigan owns ohio. WOLVERINES>BUCKEYES

MAZE AND BLUE ALL THE WAY SUCKERS!!

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shadymxcn said:
O ya... well michigan owns ohio. WOLVERINES>BUCKEYES

MAZE AND BLUE ALL THE WAY SUCKERS!!
pssh... get outta this thread... one more time and your banned

well not really, but seriously, Michigan lost to Notre Dame??? hah. :D

·
Banned
259 Posts
Please notre dame is good this year.... if michigan loses to ohio state i will make a vid of me getting shot with half a hopper (not a full because i dont have the testicular fortitude).

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shadymxcn said:
Please notre dame is good this year.... if michigan loses to ohio state i will make a vid of me getting shot with half a hopper (not a full because i dont have the testicular fortitude).

I'm saving that quote man, I WILL hold you to it :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts